A High Scores Update (That is very much needed)

Ever noticed the HUGE amount of people that are level 99?

My idea is that a seperate highscores can be created called Legends Highscore and it contains all the level 99s except the bottom 5 or so which would then be bumped up by people getting level 99 later.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

So you mean to tell me you actually care about other people's highscores? Don't mean to flame but whats the point of this? The high scores aren't based on lvl they are based on exp and adding a seperate scoring system for these lvl 99s wouldn't make any diffence becuase they'd still be higher than most characters and lower then the ones above them. I just don't see how this update is needed.

So you mean to tell me you actually care about other people's highscores? Don't mean to flame but whats the point of this? The high scores aren't based on lvl they are based on exp and adding a seperate scoring system for these lvl 99s wouldn't make any diffence becuase they'd still be higher than most characters and lower then the ones above them. I just don't see how this update is needed.

Lets aks Zezima and Lilyuffie88 about that shall we?

Name: Zezima

Skill Total: 1,974

Total XP: 313,396,083

Name: Lilyuffie88

Skill Total: 1,938

Total XP: 378,131,871

Zezima is number 1, but Lilyuffie88 has more xp.

The portion of your quote I underlined is a duh statement. It should be obvious that people with higher skill totals, will be above you, people with lower will be below.

I'm not sure if I agree with this idea, but I can see what Runesmitie is getting at.

35b9enp.jpg

Nice idea, but it might be completely ignored by your average player. I think there should be a more advanced search feature; like being able to search for everyone with....say Assassin in their name. That way you could compare yourself to all the other Assassins out there :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

what we need more is how many times uve pked sum1- like in the old days 8) :P

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

• 1 year later...

The portion of your quote I underlined is a duh statement. It should be obvious that people with higher skill totals, will be above you, people with lower will be below.

I'm not sure if I agree with this idea, but I can see what Runesmitie is getting at.

Your numbers are a bit outdated.

Arggh! My eyes!

Well, not many people really regard all the players with max stats, the highscores is made to check up a paticular persons stats, when about to fight them in wilderness, etc, etc.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Your numbers are a bit outdated.

At time of posting, the numbers were accurate.

Maybe you can't think right because you aren't a cartoon figure like me.

Why not million top instead of five houndred thousund?

It is for the top million.

EDIT: Whoops, I see that this is 2 years old, never mind me then :-w

Maybe you can't think right because you aren't a cartoon figure like me.

Why not million top instead of five houndred thousund?

It is for the top million.

If you look at when it was posted, it was still 500k at that time.

EDIT: didn't see the edit, my bad.