summoning.....more like pouch making!

abbydog95

summoning is more like pouch makeing...you buy shards and pouchs, and a specific item and go to n oblisk and make pouchs with little monsters on it, you get expericence and repeat...Now how bis this summoning beside haveing a monster follow you...plz post your opions on this topic

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Because those monsters actually do something. Id love to hear your input on how it would be trained otherwise. Trained by pouches opened? Id love to see you summon and dismiss and then summon 5k charms it takes to get certain levels.

Maybe if you actually made use of the pouches it wouldnt be such a dumb skill to you.

And you forgot to add how you must kill many monsters to get charms. Its not a buyable skill.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

its a bit disappointing how you are meant to level summoning but i cant think of any other ways to train it. of course you dont want someone to summon and dismiss thousands of familiars to get your summoning up. but it would be nice if you got at least 10exp from opening a pouch instead of the 0.000001 exp you get

Money_Wasted.png

its a bit disappointing how you are meant to level summoning but i cant think of any other ways to train it. of course you dont want someone to summon and dismiss thousands of familiars to get your summoning up. but it would be nice if you got at least 10exp from opening a pouch instead of the 0.000001 exp you get

Ye but that would cause summoning to be "buyable" skill and i think that was the last thing jagex wanted for summoning

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

The three people above me have summed it up for you.

They see the only way to train summoning is to make pouches, if you have another idea perhaps you should make a thread in the suggestions forum.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

yea i know theres only a way to lv through making pouches but its very expensive too lvl by makin pouch that cost 4k in shards just too make a lv 20 monster...its just kinda disapointing how it setup.

vcz3sx.png

yea i know theres only a way to lv through making pouches but its very expensive too lvl by makin pouch that cost 4k in shards just too make a lv 20 monster...its just kinda disapointing how it setup.

Familiars don't start to cost 4k in shards until the late-50's... And they're levelled in the 80-90 range then, and usually can pay for themselves...

Familiars don't start to cost 4k in shards until the late-50's... And they're levelled in the 80-90 range then, and usually can pay for themselves...

Even then you can exchange them and get 75% of the shards back was it? If not alch them, or sell on GE. Also, for GE price, you can actually get shards for cheaper than just buying them. Do the math or find that thread where you buy pouches on the GE, and trade in for shards. Some can go as low as 19 gp per shard!

blood_argon.gif

Well, maybe we should get some more exp from using them, like the scrolls. I know you get a few exp from it, but maybe they could balance the skill out by offering less pouch making exp and a few more exp per use. I mean, the special bar isn't infinite, so taking adv of that would be somewhat difficult.

I dunno, I do agree that there aren't many options available, but summoning is a bit boring until the higher levels.

Goten6456.png

Now, most of us dont have a problem with distinguishing RS from reality, and we all know that if you hit someone with an axe in real life they dont drop 3gp and some bones then respawn a few seconds later.

Even then you can exchange them and get 75% of the shards back was it? If not alch them, or sell on GE. Also, for GE price, you can actually get shards for cheaper than just buying them. Do the math or find that thread where you buy pouches on the GE, and trade in for shards. Some can go as low as 19 gp per shard!

You can't buy shards on GE.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

you don't get experience in prayer from actually using the prayer, now do you? You only get slayer exp from being on an assignment. For some reason, when I turn bows into gold I somehow get better at hitting someone with ice blitz. By making hundreds of thousands of oak bows I somehow learn how to make rune arrows. When I cook monkfish I get better at cooking lobsters? Lot's of things besides summoning that don't make sense.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

First off, you can't sell shards on ge. Second, it's 70% not 75%. If buying on the forums goes for as low as 19gp, then I go t a bargain by buying shards an then exchanging them for an average of 9 gp ea. End of statement.

First off, you can't sell shards on ge. Second, it's 70% not 75%. If buying on the forums goes for as low as 19gp, then I go t a bargain by buying shards an then exchanging them for an average of 9 gp ea. End of statement.

God, you guys cant read. If Im talking about getting shards back for something, Im obviously talking about the POUCHES, which can be sold, alched, or exchanged. And, excuse me for not being so up to date on those exchange rates, all Im doing is quoting them from a thread made after the exchanger came out, it was 19 as I remember.

Oh, and did your e-penis grow by posting in 150 size font and then putting "end of statement" like a period isnt really enough?

blood_argon.gif

God, you guys cant read. If Im talking about getting shards back for something, Im obviously talking about the POUCHES, which can be sold, alched, or exchanged. And, excuse me for not being so up to date on those exchange rates, all Im doing is quoting them from a thread made after the exchanger came out, it was 19 as I remember.

Oh, and did your e-penis grow by posting in 150 size font and then putting "end of statement" like a period isnt really enough?

I've gotta say, he got pwnt.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

First off, you can't sell shards on ge. Second, it's 70% not 75%. If buying on the forums goes for as low as 19gp, then I got a bargain by buying shards an then exchanging them for an average of 9 gp ea. End of statement.

I'm a girl... If I hurt your feelings from wording something, then just say so and I'll edit it. No reason to start flaming.

First off, you can't sell shards on ge. Second, it's 70% not 75%. If buying on the forums goes for as low as 19gp, then I got a bargain by buying shards an then exchanging them for an average of 9 gp ea. End of statement.

I'm a girl... If I hurt your feelings from wording something, then just say so and I'll edit it. No reason to start flaming.

Id flame you more for lack of understanding the entire gesture, but, Id rather not get on a mods bad side.

blood_argon.gif

You should use the familiars. Some of them are pretty good, you know. The Terrorbird and Bunyip alone have made the skill useful for most.

Of course, you train it by making the pouches. The fun part is finding how to use said pouches to make your game better.

yea i know i have 52 summon this isnt realy a rant its kind of a comment

vcz3sx.png

Well you are obviously going to have to do some sort of pre-task before getting your pet. If you just made a pet then they may aswell have just added it into hunter. If they did not have this people would just race from 1-99 so to be honest there is nothing wrong with it.

If you are not happy with the skill take it up with Jagex or stop training it :roll:

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...