2. Farming

3. Mining

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

slayer

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Runecrafting, in mems, definately...

Fishing in ftp, yeah.

You cant really make money in ftp in comparison to mems lol.

EDIT: Mining in ftp is a bit too crowded so it isnt the best. Atleast when you fish you can fish on the same spot as other people instead of mining and staring at the screen hoping you get the ore. :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, I mean, it's not the skill so much, as it how you perform the skill. Here's an example; I range alot at Aviansies, and just about for every 50k experience I get there, I get about 750k cash from Adamantite bars/High alching objects. 50k goes into 12.3m ( 12.3m because 70 range is like 737k exp) just about 246 times. Now 246 multiplied by 750k is 184.5m. That is about how much cash I get at aviansies on average, maybe I'm lucky! :thumbsup: But, do you see where I'm going with this? It's how you reach the skill, not the skill.

Acorn49.gif

which one looks better?

Acorn49.png

But haha 99 range with chins is like -30m :roll:

Well, I mean, it's not the skill so much, as it how you perform the skill. Here's an example; I range alot at Aviansies, and just about for every 50k experience I get there, I get about 750k cash from Adamantite bars/High alching objects. 50k goes into 12.3m ( 12.3m because 70 range is like 737k exp) just about 246 times. Now 246 multiplied by 750k is 184.5m. That is about how much cash I get at aviansies on average, maybe I'm lucky! :thumbsup: But, do you see where I'm going with this? It's how you reach the skill, not the skill.

Acorn49.gif

which one looks better?

Acorn49.png

The top one looks better Acorn49,

Ok so there is no 'get rich quick' in f2p period, ever, get over it. But mining coal+iron ore to smelt for steel bars is actually good money (150kish an hour) and its fun to get those shiny gems.

Yews are tedious but a little better now 6f83hr7fh, 7vjh9sd6 et al are not surrounding every Yew on the free servers.

Oh and if you really want to make money go mems...

vivimancer.png

Merchanting is the best moneymaking skill. It requires timing, precision, knowledge, and mathematics to get the maximum profit, and even though it is looked down upon by skillers and pkers, it is still the most profitable skill.

If you mean the most well known skill, it's Runecrafting. Double nats is making M's an hour yet again with the rising nature rune prices.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

I'm not complaining or angry if I was I would be useing more !!!'s and emotes. I am not complaining I am stateing. Statement: Woodcutting is harder to get to 60 in f2p.

What's your point? There is none is there?

You all have to realize, to those who are bringing levels into the debate, that it's all around. Not for the most levels, not for what's the easiest. Just what, at any level, will rake in the most.

For me, I've always been partial to Woodcutting/Fishing.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P