Which NPCs talk too much?

idiot911

I'm tired of clicking click here to continue.

Aggie- takes too long to make those dyes. I'd much rather jagex have a "dye making animation" if they are concerned about the "dye market" and mass production of capes.

Dwarf NPCs- They need a "Check quest button"

A good fixed example would be those who teleport you to RC places. That dialogue was terrible!

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

Yeah, I agree, it is annoying, especially when sheep shearing, but I think it's supposed to thwart autoers...though why anyone would need to "automine" dyes is beyond me...but then again, the habits of noobs usually baffle me anyway.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I'm tired of clicking click here to continue.

Aggie- takes too long to make those dyes. I'd much rather jagex have a "dye making animation" if they are concerned about the "dye market" and mass production of capes.

Dwarf NPCs- They need a "Check quest button"

A good fixed example would be those who teleport you to RC places. That dialogue was terrible!

auggie talks to much as to the customs officers on krumaja. after the quest/s is done they should just be cut down to 2 pages to dialouge max, im sick of having a 5 minute conversation with either of them because i accidently clicked the wrong thing. but im still surprised that herblorers dont have the option of making dyes themselves.

(also, is it really necessary for your character to repeat your selection everytime? it really takes most of the time in npc convos)

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

• 2 weeks later...

limpxbizkid wrote:

but im still surprised that herblorers dont have the option of making dyes themselves.

if it was a part of herblore, it would have to use an herb of course, and I think it might not be compatible since it's a dye, not a potion-- so would Aggie start putting her stuff in vials then? maybe I could see this with farming coming out-- it would be another tie-in (crafting), but I'm just not sure.

I have to say the customs officer aswell. After travelling that route hundreds of times, you'd think he'd recognise me and search me without having to have a 10 minute conversaton. It could be like:

Him: Okay, you know the drill, strip search and 30gp

Me: Okay.

Or just have a right-click option, either way is good. :lol:

if you click the wrong thing and get a 10 minute conversattion just walk away from the NPC. uness you want to be polite to the computer

but yeah I agree all the way, and with aggie we should be able to make our own dyes too

To access your bank in the mage arena you have to talk to the guy each time and ask what he is doing out here, (you think after a bunch of times of asking him that you would know what he is doing out there :roll: ) and you have to click continue a couple times, which is somewhat annoying

lope6jw0.jpg

i say str pot. he's the most annoying guy who needs tape over his mouth ffs...frick when im making str pots it takes so long to click on the conversationt o make 1 str pot. and if i click 1 wrong then...which is why i buy em from people instead...-.-

Sup noobs.