Ever been scuba diving? final

Stilev

UnderWater-1.png

UnderWater2.png

UnderWaterFinal.png

final version tired to take in what people said, hope you all like it

Under the sea is what i was going for, but could also just be an aquarium :P choose your fav. First piece on PS CS3 on my new laptop, pm\post if you want it

c\c as always :D

fun fact, what does SCUBA stand for?

[hide=]self-contained underwater breathing aperatus[/hide]

legends2.jpg

I'm liking the second one more, I just love how the render pops out. <3:

Background could have some more effect, it's kind of plain right now. But great use of brushes there. Render is blended nicely, loving the glow.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

I like it a lot, specially the colours, you nailed it there :thumbup:. It's "maybe" a bit boring and could need some more effects, I love the border, my favourite is number 2 as well.

May I have it? I really like how it looks, if it's possible could you also add my name to it? (Julius)

igsig.png

I've never been Scuba diving actually.

Looks good, but no real depth to the sig. BG looks fine, how did you make it?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I love the effects you got going here stilev. I prefer the one with the deeper blue, but overall i reckon the lighter one is better. The render stands out some more. I really like the colours and flow of these, which i think are assisted by the fishies in the back ground

lampost_sig_stark.png

What's she doin' underwater? :P

Anyways, it's not bad. Pretty flat, and infact you could probably try and blend in a water stock if that is the effect you are going for. I personally don't like how the character clips over the border, so I would put her under it. Likewise if you want an underwater effect I would place a few layers over her, or blend her in a bit more.

Also I would move around her a bit, centering it is kind of boring.

V1 is certainly better then V2.

Drowning. :-# :|

I think the border is well :.... :thumbdown:

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

You sure? V2 looks more blended in, almost cloudy, and gives it more of that underwater theme. V1 does have better colors, though. I'm not sure.

But, in both, the render still pops out too much, and I think you want an underwater theme.

Anyways, it's not bad. Pretty flat, and infact you could probably try and blend in a water stock if that is the effect you are going for. I personally don't like how the character clips over the border, so I would put her under it. Likewise if you want an underwater effect I would place a few layers over her, or blend her in a bit more.

Also I would move around her a bit, centering it is kind of boring.

what are you talking about clips over the border? i'll try the stock thing, and some blending after i get back from work

legends2.jpg

You sure? V2 looks more blended in, almost cloudy, and gives it more of that underwater theme. V1 does have better colors, though. I'm not sure.

But, in both, the render still pops out too much, and I think you want an underwater theme.

Well, I like the darkness of the first one considering it's an underwater theme. She needs to be blended in more certainly, I just don't think #2 is the way to do it.

what are you talking about clips over the border? i'll try the stock thing, and some blending after i get back from work

Her head goes over the border instead of under it.