I hate the trading-system..

idolfan1

Ok, I love RS, but hate the trading-system. I can just give or earn 3 K. So if I want to buy something for f.eks worth 100 mill so it doesn't work. I liked the old trading-system much much more. Someone who agree? Well, that is just for the secure, but I want the old trading-system back.

idol_fan1.png

as much as I would too jagex wont so we gotta get over it.

Could not have been said better. Its somthing that we all have to get over, and there is no reason to complain about it...whats done is done.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Trade limit was there to put a stop to real world item trading.

Get over it. There are plenty of other threads like this if you want to have a rant.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Lets take a trip... BACK IN TIME!!! to before the trade restriction when gold farmers ran wild and free \'

Now, if jagex hadnt stopped the RWTing, lets think about what would happen: the economy would crumble, leaving only those who rwt, or had wealth to begin with, ruling the market of anything worth having. effectively, you could straight up BUY the runescape economy, and crash the game. Jagex wasnt about to loose their game to some rich kid, so they dealt with the problem directly and drastically, stunting rwt in their tracks! =D>

mostly :shame: for players who were unhappy that their game would live on wanted a way to abuse the markets still, outside the perameters jagex had sorrowfully set. they created a new wave of rwting: JUNK, while not as effective, far slower, and more labour intensive, its still a way that someone could buy gold, and now its made all the more obvious with the release of item lending and 'renting' items.

so, did you want to play the game, not being able to buy anything ever and have it shut down after about a year, or keep the game living, but with some tight restraints to keep it from tripping into a pit of piranha infested acid vats.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

just for reminders, RWT is still there and in full glory, now max transfer limir is somethin like 8 mils, but that doesnt stop em. They use f2p world high lvl bounty craters to transfer sara fulls.

Ive heard that a kid in my chool bought over 40 mils this way.

Sorry but JaGeX Failed again (Epoch phail much?) to stop RWT, well they stopped ir, for about a week and then they fiured out new RWT'ingg methods. They can now say "gf Jagex"

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

just for reminders, RWT is still there and in full glory, now max transfer limir is somethin like 8 mils, but that doesnt stop em. They use f2p world high lvl bounty craters to transfer sara fulls.

Sorry but JaGeX Failed again (Epoch phail much?) to stop RWT, well they stopped ir, for about a week and then they fiured out new RWT'ingg methods. They can now say "gf Jagex"

I agree, RWT is still alive and well... its just that now regular users have to suffer even more, for nothing?

mr__arrows.png

mr__arrows.png

I agree, RWT is still alive and well... its just that now regular users have to suffer even more, for nothing?

Not really, now mining, fishing, woodcutting and more is now even possible.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Ok, so RWT is still there, but what did Jagex REALLY stop?

Little bald, green men. :pray:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Not really, now mining, fishing, woodcutting and more is now even possible.

+1, they aren't what they used to be, we all know its still here. I think they've done the best they can at stopping it, frankly imagine if they pursue it more, there will be more restrictions. And if this BH is true and is effective, you might kiss it goodbye. But honestly I don't really believe how that can be effective tbh.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

Sorry for being the 'Party Pooper' but this update happened over 8 months ago. Is there any need to still rant and rave about it and complain?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg