a bothering glitch

not sure if this should go in bugs or here so i picked here lol

Well, for some reason, my world map keeps popping up for no reason and it keeps bugging me. It got me killed once by a revenant, made me lose in Fist of Guthix, and it messes my game play up!!!! Does anyone else have this problem/anger issue?

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

not sure if this should go in bugs or here so i picked here lol

Well, for some reason, my world map keeps popping up for no reason and it keeps bugging me. It got me killed once by a revenant, made me lose in Fist of Guthix[/b], and it messes my game play up!!!! Does anyone else have this problem/anger issue?

Lol.

You're just clicking it when you try and run away on the minimap.

75168101mu4.jpg

I agree, I've opened it accidentaly too many times. Sometimes in the worst place.

Skinzo04.png

[saradomin hilt - 3] [Armadyl hilt - 1] [ Bandos hilt - 3]

[ Abyssal whip - 88] [ Dark bow - 7] [ Dragon boots - 100+]

This is an old bug, I've had something like this happen to me occasionally for a long time now.

Like I would be on my inventory, and I would double click on the options screen or whatever, and for some reason my character would eat or highlight something in my inventory, usually in the middle.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

ty pyro for the move. o and btw, i never actually clicked the world map. this happens usually when the cursor(the arrow thing tht u use to click) is usually on the clan chat interface icon or the emote interface icon. its never happened when the cursor was on the mini map or something.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

This has been happening to me a lot to recently, and my cursor is no where near the In-Game map :?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

=D>

Yes there is such bug. ty for this thread :P

There used to be similar bug that popped some skill interface for me (dont remember which, def or hp i think) while I was just rcing airs and doing many things, while I even wasnt at skill tabs.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

=D>

Yes there is such bug. ty for this thread :P

There used to be similar bug that popped some skill interface for me (dont remember which, def or hp i think) while I was just rcing airs and doing many things, while I even wasnt at skill tabs.

Funny, I kept getting the World Map pop up when I was Rune Crafting airs too :shock:

We must be special :twss:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg