Andufus's Blog - 85 Defence! 60+ All skills! New outfit!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Responses <3:

Lol, you REALLY want me to get 99 fishing don't you?

I'll think about it, :lol:

well done Anduu. Huuge update with some hawt levels

Keep it up

Hooowwahhh! falcon puunchh!

Hehe, HoooWaaaaaH!

Thanks Siddeh <3:

well done Anduu. Huuge update with some hawt levels

Keep it up

Hooowwahhh! falcon puunchh!

Keeping with Brawl Quotes;

EEKAAAAY FIREEEEEE!

*appears*

Dose goals hurt my eyes. Very high, and envious(sp?). Thanks for the help along with my questing. It's appriciated greatly. <3:

Good luck, but in other ways, don't get the goals. That way, your RuneScape experience won't end. :cry:

*disappears*

EEEKAAAAY FIREEEEE!

HEheh sam eeekay XD

PK fire = Psychokinesis thats was ness and whts his face do :D

1 word for you two: Nutters.

Good Luck on Joo massive goals Andrewfus. \:D/

*giggle* Thanks for the support lem! :thumbup:

Great new Blog Andu.

Faaank Joooo Staaaar.[/hide]

So, after a few friends had started questing a lot again (Wouter. Sam. I'm looking at you two.)

I decided it really was about time that I got my cape back, so that I could wear it again. This meant no more smithing breaks, and braving thieving. Wouter suggested Pp, which I'd never done that much before; but I gave it a shot. The result, surprised me. It was fast, and slightly enjoyable. I may return there soon; to get the 65 thieiving that is my goal.

67smith.jpg

Missed 68 pic. :cry:

69smithing.jpg

Then at Pp...

62thieving.jpg

63thief.jpg

I finally had the requirements!

I rushed off to do Rocking Out, and it turned out to be one of the best quests, imo. It had a slight humour the whole way along, and it brought back nostalgia from RFD, and overall it was just very enjoyable. They used the kitten ending again, and I thought the one in the pirate hat was very cute; and that everyone deserved to see him. So here he is :D

cutekittens.png

And, here is the quest complete!

rabidjack.jpg

So I was very happy; I'd finally got my cape back. I met up with my mate Sam (Dalek403) in Varrock, and finally did the emote I hadn't done in a very long time. All in all, I was feeling rather good about myself. So much so, I made this picture.

regainedcape.jpg

But then.... SPIRIT OF SUMMER was released. I got in on it, and after 4 tries of the wolf patch, I got the second on my first go, and the last on my second. :D

spiritofsummer.jpg

Then through slayer, and funnily enough farming and herby I got three 56's. I've decided to get a slayer mask after all :)

56farming.jpg

56herblore.jpg

56prayer-1.jpg

Also, then I did a bit of agility. :wink:

65agility.jpg

Now I'm doing a tad of fletching, got enough for 71 :D

Another update is coming soon! It'll explain my choices about RS. I'll explain why fully in the next post, but here's the bare bones. I'm gonna go on atleast a month break, then possibly come back, and not be on as much.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

nub

well done on all those achievements and huuuge update :P

"It's showtime!" heheh my fave character

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

moo

Trigger3.jpg

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Post under construction!

EDIT: DONE!

[hide=Replies Update!]

<3: <3:

nub

well done on all those achievements and huuuge update :P

"It's showtime!" heheh my fave character

I deleted a few of the smilies from the quote.

Sorry.

It may have just been a joke before, but it sure is showtime now, eh Sid? :wink:

I want your agility level andu <3:

Well then train at ape atoll :o

Thanks for stopping by to show some love. <3:

Bump for the andu :thumbsup:

My "new" look \'

outfit-1.png

You really like that sword, don't you? :P

I'm glad you enjoyed it soph. <3:

Where's dose screenies we took yesterday? :lol:

Look down :P Not irl you idiot #-o

Yes. You are that predictable.

moo

Trigger3.jpg

Baa.

Looks like it's going to eat me.

*Hides*

Is it gone?

Good luck with those goals, but if you do quit, seriously consider if it's what you want. Don't make the same mistake I did and quit without and thought just because of boredom ;)

I've been thinking about it a long time and I've reached a conclusion with myself that I'm happy with. It'll be explained later in the post.[/hide]

[hide=Level ups and general pics update.]dy.png

sid-andu-sam.jpg

sam-sid-andu.jpg

Wow. We are HOT.

:P

Two days ago, I caught up with a familiar TIFer in Edgeville, and we talked for a bit... Added each other... Then he lent me his SGS while he went to sleep.... And I was like WOOOOOT.

I did a task of Abby Specs, a task of Greaters and Bloodvelds, oh and half a task of Kalphites.

sgsftw.jpg

After that (Yesterday) I got 80 defence; but the picture is on another computer. I'm also very close to 81 defence. Pics coming soon!

I also got an assortment of other levels recently :)

Lamps and stuff :)

57prayer.jpg

Money making :mrgreen:

59rc.jpg

*Cough*Taking over a friends stat*Cough* Fancied some crafting... Honest!

67crafting.jpg

Erm... I just felt like fletching?

71fletch.jpg

Was close to a level. So I got it. :D

71magic.jpg

The urges of doing random skills called to me yet again. :D

76wc.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Is he quitting?]And heres the bit I promised a while ago. The status update.

Well, Ive been thinking since I got banned from that computer for a week; what keeps me playing and what makes me want to give it up. Ive been struggling through it all and I announced major big goals that will take years to complete as my way of wanting to stay. The truth is, I didnt want half of the goals I set, they where there so I could still be talking to my friends in the game. After talking to quite a few friends about it; I reached a decision. Im scrapping all the crap goals I didnt actually want. Im staying around a while longer atleast. Im keeping a few goals, and announcing a new one. 99 Defence! After looking at other accounts that are roughly the same age as mine (I think QueenValerie is like a month or two older) I decided it was time for me to get a bit more Ambitious. But only in skills I enjoy! And I really like slayer, so Im getting a 99 through slayer, and its defence. Their will be more from me yet![/hide]

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

well done anduuu

WE be racing :)

And we get 99 togeferrrr

Good luck mate <3:

My cat is cute not scarrry!

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

well done anduuu

WE be racing :)

And we get 99 togeferrrr

Good luck mate <3:

My cat is cute not scarrry!

Your cat's stare is scary. I just tried to stare it out. It's harder then my cat. :cry:

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Thanks for the support everyone! And Sid, it rly is scary in that photo. :P

Two things

1) I head off to Scotland tomorrow, so I wont be around for a week. Then after that, Im doing this drama thing summer school type shizzle, so I wont be on until 6pm or later. Its not a summer school because Im dumb, Im helping out because its drama which I like and a load of my mates are doing it.

2)

I FINALLY GOT 1700 TOTAL TODAY!

Okay, so I head to Scotland tomorrow, and I log in and Im like 1689 total. 11 levels till a major thingy, (imo) I so have to get that before I head off!

So here I am, roughly 10am in the morning deciding its a must that I get 11 level ups that day. I break my bank buying a load of spirit charms and raw bird meat, and head off to start making terror-bird pouches.

57summoning.jpg

I either missed pic, or its on another pc.

59summon.jpg

60summoning.jpg

Then Im all, crap whats next After talking to Haze and seeing those old oak planks sitting in my bank I hadnt used

I either missed pic, or its on another pc.

57construction.jpg

58construction.jpg

Then I realized I was close to a thieving level, and with my new liking of pp it was only natural that I got the 8k exp there

64thieving.jpg

I wasnt exactly amazingly close to a herblore level, about 129 potions away, but itd mean over taking the herblore rank of one of my irl mates, which (me being very competitive) I was all to happy to do.

57herb.jpg

At this point I had to go out, very worried I wasnt going to get it because of the 4 hours of errands I had to do with my mum, I came back with a new wave of determination. Unfortunately none of my mates with a gilded alter where on, so I had to do this one the old fashioned way, the ectofuncus.

58prayer.jpg

At this point, I was out of fast level ups. The common vote from my two friends was crafting, but because of the earlier summoning, I literally could not afford it. Which brought me to a common thought, summoning. I still had my blue charms. Larapuria fur please, G.E? No. Kyatt fur please, G.E? No! Oh come on, how about Graahk? I suppose.

So here I am, really desperately wanting this level up now. I want fast travel to piscatoris, and I look in my bank and see a kyatt pouch, that until today I havent been able to use. It was the pouch that got sophia1900, 60 summoning. She told me to put it to good use, I thought that getting 1700 total, was a good enough use. So I grab it, summon it, and here I am Getting the level

1700total.jpg

WOOT! 1700 TOTAL BABY!

Since my last level up, I have also obtained these levels NOTE: due to carelessness, some of these may have featured in a past update, Idk.

72slay.jpg

73slayer.jpg

82defence.jpg

I either missed pic, or its on another pc. (83 defence)

84defence.jpg

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

well done andu <3:

Loverly levels and well done with 1700 total, new snc rank plsss

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Guess who's back? ;)

Thanks for all the bumps guys!

Scotland was AMAZING

We went to the fringe festival and saw great comedians, I dunno if anyone will know them but I knew them off tv :shocked:

Their names are

Mark Wattson

Stephen K Amos (Took piss out of audience, was sooo goood)

Nicholas Parsons

Tim Mitchin (Comedy songs, LEGEND)

Ed Byrne

Anyway, now I returned!

And fleet, very naise. :thumbsup:

Andus-Sig-1.jpg