Public Nudity

RSBDavid

Oh god no...we have been wearing clothes for the last 4000+ years. Why change it all for a few who want to feel good. It makes no sense, what are the postive facts about being naked other than 'feeling good'? So far, none. Nudity has and always will be looked as a sex symbol regardless of Hollywood or not.

Actually, Hollywood makes its movies off the viewer's demands. And if there is sex, then the viewers wanted it. The viewers = us. So the 'want' has been there before the creation of corperate filmmaking.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't see what the problem is. Some, if not most of the objection to nudity seems to stem from religous taboos, though.. So that probably explains a lot right there.

The only legitimate reason for wearing clothing would be local climates, obviously you wouldn't want to be walking around the Artic Circle in the nude. I really don't understand why people have such objections. And no, I don't accept 'We've been doing it for so long, why stop now?' as a real argument. Let me say this again: Tradition is NOT a reason to continue a practice that serves no real purpose. In temperate and tropical climates, clothing is not necessary for the majority of the year. Give a logical reason for wearing clothing when you don't need it. I understand that some people are ashamed of their bodies, but that is their problem. Let them wear whatever they want, and we'll do the same.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

man there lot of people who not take care of they body and plus homeless people! imagine walk down street and see them naked :| :| :| :| :| :|

It's like getting a pizza from Papa Jones or Pizza Hut. One pizza could look ugly but taste amazing and vise versa (Not saying you should taste Homeless people :shame: )

What the hell, what kind of metaphor was that?

For one, I disagree with public nudity for the following reasons:

-It disrupts public order

-Don't use the argument that it's humid on some days, just imagine a busy NY street with a sea of naked bodies, that's disgusting

I could expand but I'd rather not get into the more explicit details

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Those that say it's disquesting, your thinking of a bad situation that problely will only happen 10% of the time.

not everybody is disgusting, why make a arguement off of a certian shaped people? you think they will overpopulated everywhere you go?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Those that say it's disquesting, your thinking of a bad situation that problely will only happen 10% of the time.

not everybody is disgusting, why make a arguement off of a certian shaped people? you think they will overpopulated everywhere you go?

hate to sound offensive but they do overpopulate almost everywhere you could go

Ill definetely pass on the mob of nude bodies in cities

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.