Public Nudity

RSBDavid

what the point of public nudity? how people going to carry they stuff? in the hand? ya right! not only that but ton of clothe store are go out of business :( if clothe store are out of business then economy is bad and world end!

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cons of this: increase of skin cancer, increase of frost bite, increase of disease tranmission (some people have STD's, if they sat on a bench and then we sat on the exact same spot guess what happens?), most people dont want to see women bleeding randomly, increase of rape, i could go on

pros: .... we're free?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Who would want to walk around nude these days? Odds are you'd get fondled, for one thing, unless you're in a very public area with a posse of bodyguards or something.

Plus you'd probably need to wear gloves and carry a towel around to sit on, I'd be very leery of public benches, restrooms and whatnot.

Oh well, if you have a fetish of getting diseased, fondled, possibly raped, be my guest, I guess.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

lol i always found public nudity pretty odd, and peoples reasons for it, even more bizzar, ok your saying that you feel more open, and free without cloths? couldn't i say i feel more free going on a killing rampage? lol according to your logic i can. in the past we wore cloths becuase we needed them, now we dont. before the vikings etc would go on killing sprees as there job, and now they dont. society decieded that cloths were good, and killing sprees were bad.

give me a reason beyond just "i wanna feel free" or "i just want to" i mean the goverment has allowed you areas were you can do this were you wont bother people who are offended by this, like there a non-smoking and smoking areas, some people dont like second hand smoke, others dont want to see you without cloths

legends2.jpg

The problem with it is that it hasn't always been the norm.

Seriously, just think about it. If public nudity had been the norm since the day you were born, would you get aroused while you walked down the street and saw a naked woman on the other side? No, of course not. It'd be normal. If we made it so now, however, then there'd be no end to the problems it would cause.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

A point made earlier in the thread comes to mind. In some countires and religions, a woman showing her face is about the same argument. Yet we don't find it gross at all.

As said earlier, if exposed to it for a long time, you really don't care anymore. Before long we would be used to it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

A point made earlier in the thread comes to mind. In some countires and religions, a woman showing her face is about the same argument. Yet we don't find it gross at all.

As said earlier, if exposed to it for a long time, you really don't care anymore. Before long we would be used to it.

And what part of clothing makes you want to change it so bad? Do you really feel the urge to "feel the breeze between your knees" in public? ( :lol: )

NOTE TO AUTHOR: Did you steal this idea from a show called "Taboo" on the National Geographic Channel? An episode over nudity is on right now :wall: :ugeek: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

yeah but wat about health issues, another point made earlier.

yeah but wat about health issues, another point made earlier.

That would be a problem, but it occurs to me that people generally wouldn't be walking down the street and going through their daily activities without clothes. I think it would mostly come into play at places like parks, beaches, etc. where people would probably have their own blankets and such to sit on.

Yeah but in the mean time it would only cause us problems.

give me a reason beyond just "i wanna feel free" or "i just want to" i mean the goverment has allowed you areas were you can do this were you wont bother people who are offended by this, like there a non-smoking and smoking areas, some people dont like second hand smoke, others dont want to see you without cloths

Pretty much this.

It'd cause way too many problems, and I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable being exposed to certain body parts...

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Plus, sometimes the naked body is unpleasant to look at when it comes to some people.

I don't know if all the fat old guys would make up for all the hot girls.

It attracts way too much attention and some people would be aroused and stare. Imagine a hot nude girl walking alongside a busy street.

Car Crashes?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Well then that just makes things boring in the privacy of your own home.

Also we would never be able to get used to it because of all the sex offenders and perverts, it wouldnt stay legal for long if it somehow ever became that way.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

That would be a problem, but it occurs to me that people generally wouldn't be walking down the street and going through their daily activities without clothes. I think it would mostly come into play at places like parks, beaches, etc. where people would probably have their own blankets and such to sit on.

Ahh, another point I meant to make. That's the truth - obviously people wouldn't just walk around naked all the time, clothes are too practical. But like you say, in the park it'd be kinda nice to lie naked on the grass without worrying about getting raped or called into the station for indecent exposure. It's obviously not like it's mandatory - nudity should just be an option that's available, rather than the norm.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Let's start with this: Public Nudity is legal in my state, with the exception of one small town I think, but no one does it. In over a decade I have never seen anyone do it.

Now, why should people be nude in public. I'm not prude really, just I don't think it would make sense. In the first few years sex crimes would probably go up a lot, STD would go up, regardless of blankets and what not.

But then we lose pockets and all, where would we carry our blanket when we were walking around towns? Wear it as a cape? How would we carry important information.

In the end it would only cause bad things, and no good things. If you want to be nude that's great, just do it in the right areas. Feeling more free does not outweigh crimes that would happen, hygeine issues, skin issues, I mean who wants to cover their body in sun screen every day. People would lose confidence if they had less than good looks, as everyone could see it more clearly. Also, comfort. A bra for girls is usually more comfortable to wear than not.

People are saying that we only don;t like it because of social norms. Well no [cabbage], every thing is based on social norms. Because of social norms and requirements we are not allowed to rape, murder, steal and so on. A social norm isn't a bad thing.

And come on, associating sex with nudity? Hollywood's fault? Notice how in the past people were much more modest in general with what they wore, and there was clearly an association. And also, nudity stopping becoming something sexual would not happen in this generation, and probably not in the next.

All these downsides, all for the slight pleasure of feeling free, which, will wear off after a few weeks.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I don't think Nudity in public places should be made legal. If it was made legal, I would probably get used to it, it would become normal, but why on earth would you want to show everyone in the entire world your body. Yes, I do think the body should not be affiliated with sex. On the other hand, that is the culture we are living in. The majority of us don't feel comfortable showing the world our naked bodies. We have self-esteem and our confidence levels to stop us doing just that. Even the people who say they would love this I think are only seeing half of the picture. Yes, you get to see everybody in their glory and imperfections, but they get to see you too. If it came to it, all these people who are pro-nudity would soon get nervous about going about their daily business naked. Public nudity is not part of who we are. We have places for people who want to be nude to go, where the majority of the people who don't want to see public nudity, don't have to.

When it comes to public nudity, the majority win. The majority of people would prefer to be clothed, meaning that if you want other people to see you with no clothes on, then either invite them into your home or going somewhere where nudity is allowed.

We can only blame ourselves for not being able be nude in the public. After years of wearing clothes, whether it is legal or not, a normal human being tends to be embarassed when they are in the nude.

And also another reason that we cant do it . People in my country, whenever they see something unusual, they tend to stare non-stop at that person, making that person feel very bad.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

We can only blame ourselves for not being able be nude in the public. After years of wearing clothes, whether it is legal or not, a normal human being tends to be embarassed when they are in the nude.

And also another reason that we cant do it . People in my country, whenever they see something unusual, they tend to stare non-stop at that person, making that person feel very bad.

Yup.Was lugging my new kick drum yesterday.Could've started a few staring incidents if my friends actually knew how to fight...And well I was wearing my bandana lol.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I agree with the fact that public nudity is illegal...

I wouldn't want to walk down a road without any clothes

I think clothes are a symbol of civilisation.

If everyone walked around naked and I chose not to, I'd feel quite left out

and probably forced to do something I don't want to do.

I prefer things now, it shows decency and we all seem happy wearing clothes.

Its just something I've grown up with, and I intend to continue dressing up to go out in public.

A lot of people here are saying "you'd get used to it"

Wrong. Our media has done enough to the point where nudity cannot go as "oh he just decided to not wear clothes today. lets go have lunch". Nudity will, for at least a few decades, go as either disgusting or erotic. it will not be socially acceptable for ages, no matter how natural it is. In ancient times and even today in some tribes walking nude is normal, so it is possible that eventually people will see it as normal. But today, media and our society has looked down on nudity as a dirty practice and will continue to rebel.

That being said, I still don't see why some people think nudity is necessary. and as some people above said, people who chose to wear clothes may feel left out. Obese, excessively hairy, and people who consider their bodies to be outside the "sexy body" category of our society would feel unhappy, and people who consider nudity to be bad and voice their opinions through wearing clothes will eventually be made fun of, called prudes, etc. Besides, whats the problem with wearing clothes?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

But then we lose pockets and all, where would we carry our blanket when we were walking around towns? Wear it as a cape?

Okay, I'm totally for public nudity now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream