Going for a firecape!

n_odie

Ok it took me numerous tries to get my cape, so good luck getting yours. My first piece of advice, raise your range to 75 or even 80 would be extremely helpful. My second advice dont use either crystal bow or karils bow with bolt racks as it will cost you way more. Use 1000 emerald bolts to get through the other monsters and 100 diamond bolts for Jad. Next thing watch as many videos as you can on prayer switching and to do it right. Other than that I dont have much to say.

Oh yea and know how to use your safe spots well, this is probably the most important aspect. First there is the Italy Rock to the North of Caves and then there are two safe spots at the South East and South West parts of the cave. I believe the South West one is more useful, so just alternate between the two spots based on where monsters spawn. Mostly you will know when to switch safe spots based on where the 180s spawn.

I used guthans and then ranged...so I don't really know if you're good for the ranging the whole way bit because that's not what I did. You look pretty well prepared though. You might want one more sara brew. And if you have barrows gloves I'd say wear those instead of the vambraces.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

Either way sell the karils bow and the bolt racks. Cant stress this enough, if you fail it will be extremely costly. So just use 1000 emerald bolts and 100 diamond for Jad.

I say get your ranged up, atleast to 75, 80 if you want to breeze through it.

Yeah, and you might want your defence higher... and make cash for guthans.

Either way sell the karils bow and the bolt racks. Cant stress this enough, if you fail it will be extremely costly. So just use 1000 emerald bolts and 100 diamond for Jad.

Also agreed, but I would use Addy, not emerald.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I tried with 70 range and I failed. Definitely recommend getting higher range.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

If youre well prepared (eg. know what to expect, know safespots, prayer changing) you should be fine. My friend (74 range) did fight caves and he only died at 360 180 45 45 because he thought it was a good idea to go and join Forsakenmage right then :roll:. My only real experience with fight caves was in void addy bolts and 15 monkfish, and I got to 180 90 90 at around 76 range.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

I WOULD use boltracks, they are my favourite thing to use in Fight Caves.

5k is way over what you need though, last time i did Jad i used about 1.9k.

3.5k will be plenty to be very safe with not running out, i cant see you even using 3k.

Your ranged level is fine. Although higher Ranged is always helpful.

Too little Sara Brews, i would take 8 or 9 considering it's your first attempt (i presume) and you will have plenty of Super Restores still.

If you need any other advice about how to do anything in the caves i'd be happy to help. My main bit of advice for Jad is don't try to rush killing him. Switching prayers is the most important thing, although that sounds obvious everyone gets nervous killing Jad and can make some silly mistakes. Just try to keep as calm as possible and put prayer switching before anything else. It's better to kill him slowly than rush and get 1 hit right? :lol: Also, when the Healers come, take your time. It's really easy to panic on them. It really doesn't matter if Jad gets healed to full health. Most of the time for me he does.

Attack them one by one, after Jad attacks or when your sure you can be ready to switch prayers. It doesn't matter if you kill the healers, Just attack them and make sure they are all trying to attack you or are attacking you. If there is more than one attacking you move around a bit while putting prayer switches first until only one is attacking. If needed activate steel skin and eagle eye and get the job finished :D

Good luck with it man :D Remember just PM me if you need help.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Ditch the Karil's top and wear black dragonhide. No, seriously, compare their stats. There is no reason AT ALL to pay extra for something that has less melee def. The most important place to have def is against the healers at Jad, and they melee. Plus, you don't have to repair dragonhide.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png