The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

Obtain a Bachelor's Degree in computer science and go to EVO someday.

Where is the stash of smileys you use when the forum's smileys aren't enough to express how you feel?

Here.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not voicing my opinions/discomforts. I bottle everything in and it could lead to disastrous situations.

When's the last time you rode in a vehicle?

3 days ago, my mum took me to town.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I usually just avoid it and let it live. What's it done to me? And while it's not an insect, baby lizards find their way into my bathroom, so I catch them and let them out back outside.

What's the latest extracurricular activity you've done?

I've started going to the gym with my cousin.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Weight lifting. HNGH!

What's the latest movie you've watched?

Easy A. It was on Sky Movies. It's pretty funny.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 4 months later...

If I have a type advantage, sure. Even moreso if I got a few ultra balls.

What was the most (unintentional) non-sequitur thing that came out of your mind and onto your schoolwork in the days as a student?

My mother saved it from a second grade assignment back in early 2000's. It was about answering three things about the color orange in something and the last thing on the list mentioned that it "ended lives". Under ten years of age and I was already discussing the absurd notion about colors committing genocide... wonderful.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only when I hang out with you.

DO you know the muffin man?

I've only heard legends...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I had him made muffins for me at knife-point. Then I robbed his wealth and kidnapped his cat.

What would you do if you woke up as the beautiful opposite gender and was that way for a month?

Change into a new wardrobe and live on with my life.

• 2 weeks later...

If you saw half the stuff that gets removed you would be... :?

Have you ever dated someone you met online, and if so for how long?

I have actually, twice. Once it only lasted a couple of dates, and the other lasted for over a year.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've only ever had one girlfriend and we met at school, but we've spent a lot more time talking online. I suppose I really met her online, but not, if you know what I mean. We're coming up on three years on the 28th of June. So yeah. : D

What game/s are you playing at the moment and what do you think of them? If you're not playing any games, what do you think of chicken schnitzel?

Dark Souls and Heavy Rain. I'm enjoying both immensely, for very different reasons. Also, chicken schnitzel is awesome.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Playing the newly released character Krieg in Borderlands. Fun times are being had.

¿How pizza is best?

Because pizza has many ingredients. More ingrundeents = better tasting.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats