The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose motivation easily. I get hyped up and start out well but as the days/weeks/months go by, I start leaving things last minute and getting lazy.

What intimidates you?

Arrogance.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

No I'm very moral, and i dislike everything that ends up hurting someone/something, even those i dislike/h8.

Have you ever considered writing a book?

I have 3 times written 200-300 pages for the same fantasy world, but none of these stories are finished, I'm hoping to one day get round to it :)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

I would love to write a book! I would sometimes when i have freetime but then I think of the responsibility that could come with it and stop, but someday. Right now I am on a really good story line type thing for my own fantasy world.

Have you ever just started messaging people on facebook to see who acctually gives a <3: about you?

Just did it less than an hour ago...

Not really. I use texting and skype and my main source of communication.

Have you ever skipped class and got caught?

Yup, I use to skip every Monday of high school and the teachers caught on after 3 months :P

rc1tzc.png

• 2 weeks later...

It would depend on the complexity of the robot. If it was a fully developed AI, I would try to teach it things. If it were just some machine that did programmable chores/errands/commands, then I'd use it as a house cleaner since it wouldn't really have a "mind of its own".

When characters in a story are very well written, do you find yourself connecting to them and caring about what happens to them in the story?

Quite often I do if they are VERY well written. Otherwise I have that momentary concern that disappears, but it's not often that I actually feel for the characters except in rare occasions that the writer did an amazing job.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Only if I can completely relate to the character, which is very rare. A large majority of them have some personality change or something before their fate comes, making it rarer for me to feel for them.

What causes you to rarely post here (in the forum)?

Not many people, lack of creativity from most people, and the overall boredom creeping in as time passes.

I'm not a very talkative person, both offline and online. Don't know why really. How I act online is far from how I act offline (still noticeable similarities), but for some reason my lack of communication still exists on both parts.

How often do you find yourself messing up your sleep schedule during the month?

Quite often that it can get annoying at times when I am trying to plan things with friends. It's not really my fault either. If I try to force myself to fall asleep when my body isn't tired, I can't sleep; I just sit up in bed and wait to get tired.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I only really needs to wake up early on Mon to Weds so I spend the remaining days with too much freedom messing up my bodyclock.

What's the most recent disappointment you have encountered?

I expected a day at my cousin's to go on without calamity. It did not.

rc1tzc.png

In one week, three good things occurred: an interview to what could be my first job, applying to something online (not a college), and an event; didn't get a call back, my application got rejected, and the event was cancelled.

What is your most common result on a Myers-Briggs personality test?

INTP, somehow.

Ummm I don't know really, I made it up, then I grew to like it, Its also a real life name, just not my name.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

I prefer Ham/onion/pineapple/cheese and some time paprika

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

I just like cheese. However I do like some meaty toppings such as 'Texas BBQ' which is meats and BBQ sauce or just pepperoni and peppers.

What's that one thing you can't find when you really need it?

Keys, it's always the keys. And sometimes the memory stick/flash drive >_>

rc1tzc.png

love, credit-card and my left sock ;O damn those tiny sock elves running off with them, grrr.

What was your greatest holiday trip ever.

My shortest/cheapest holiday trip was by far my greatest, Me and my 4year younger brother in Tallinn for 4 days, we are planing on traveling together somewhere again this summer, was such a great time/city.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

• 3 months later...

My family went to Austria along with who used to be my favourite cousin. Way before he started doing drugs which [bleep]ed him up.

What fandom are you into right now?

Batman.

rc1tzc.png

• 4 weeks later...

I do enjoy witty banter and deadpan/dry humour.

Why haven't you been posting here recently?

Caught up with other things.

rc1tzc.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've had way too many things going on.

How long have you played Runescape?

I'd say ~6 years

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Earliest retrieved holiday item was a Grim reaper hood. Almost 5 years.

Which genre of video game do you find to be difficult?

As much as how everyone here knows I talk about them too much, I find fighting games to be difficult. Why? Because they take time and effort to be decent at. You also have to know things like frame data, frame advantage on hit/block, playstyle, zoning, execution, hitboxes/hurtboxes, mindgames, and most importantly how to throw a fireball. Oh sure the first thing I did when I played Street Fighter for the first time was mash buttons. But then I realized that doing that wouldn't get me far, and so despite the losses I took I developed muscle memory and read my way to success on how to perform certain actions as well as create my own way to play. When I bought a MadCatz TE FightStick and played for the first time with it, everything was Day 1 all over again yet I couldn't stop playing despite the losses I got.

tl;dr: SSF4AE2012 is dumb. UMvC3 is fun, but will make you salty. Smash Bros. is noob friendly. Go get Persona 4 Arena. HM04.png

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I have always found fighting games the most difficult. I don't know why but I could never do them well at all.

What is your most ambitious goal in life?

I would say mine is getting a doctorate if music. It's something I know I can do, but the amount of time, money, and sanity that will require to get it is daunting. Hopefully I can summon the courage to complete this goal.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]