Help with Pokemon

I_AM_SLICEMAN

I put my Charizard and Lavitar in the day care center to make an egg, and well Charizard grew a level, I didnt know he got a move at lvl 64, well they put fire spin in for my favorite move--fireblast, I saved it :(. Went to fight the elite 4, noticed it was gone.

I used the TM38, I cant go to the move guy, cuz he didnt "learn it"

Is there anything I can do to get it back, I doubt it, but can i Trade it from sapphire, but I dont wanna put 10 hours into Spahire:(

Ugh I guess Ill just waste this lvl 67 Charizard :(

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor charizard :( I feel for you, when I played pokemon(red version), my nephew saved over my game when I had 149 monsters and legit lvl 100 pokemon, I nearly cried.....

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

poor charizard :( I feel for you, when I played pokemon(red version), my nephew saved over my game when I had 149 monsters and legit lvl 100 pokemon, I nearly cried.....

ouch, i just contacted them, Im awaiting a respoonse.

Well, I remember one thing from the game series: If you click 'select', you can move skills in the attack list when a combat begins. So if you breed a Pokemon you should move the most important moves at the bottom because the breeders automatically overwrite a new skill on an old one. There are lists somewhere on the internet that tell you at which level a Pokemon learns a certain move so you're aware.

hehe pokemon hehe :D the good ol craze 5 years ago 8) i remember i went to my friends house and we played through the entire game in like 8 and a half hours one day.

Yeah, it was very popular. :) I bought the 'Red' version just to see what's it all about since I had a gameboy anyways, I thought it would be a very childish and boring game. It turned out to be an ok RPG. Yes, it's targeted at children but if you're bored, this game is a lot better than many others on the gameboy.

They also made a gold/silver and sapphire/ruby version. If you play one of these games without unconsciously thinking of it as "childish crap", it might turn out to be fun actually. Yeah, they made a cartoon, toys and all that junk just for cash. But the games aren't that bad, people put too much emphasis on how childish it is when it really isn't.

Gameshark is the only way, as with that you can get 99 of each tm. Its cheating, but efficient. Or perhaps, you could breed it onto a new charmander? Anyway, I dunno why you want Fire Blast, Flamethrower is so much better.

And yeah, everything Bluelancer said was true. Many Nintendo games could be seen as 'childish' but it doesn't matter, most of them are the best you could buy at that format.

Gameshark is the only way, as with that you can get 99 of each tm. Its cheating, but efficient. Or perhaps, you could breed it onto a new charmander? Anyway, I dunno why you want Fire Blast, Flamethrower is so much better.

And yeah, everything Bluelancer said was true. Many Nintendo games could be seen as 'childish' but it doesn't matter, most of them are the best you could buy at that format.

gameshark screwed up my gameboy. it wasn't very good quality, and tampered with some gaming code it wasn't supposed to i guess.

gameshark screwed up my gameboy. it wasn't very good quality, and tampered with some gaming code it wasn't supposed to i guess.

Were you using Action Replay? I have AR and its okay for me..

I paid my neighbor to give me his until his brother attains one in collesium and trades it over

thanks people :)

While trading pull out the link cable, you will be both end up having the charizard, or w/e pok̮̩̉̉mon. :wink: That's how I got my Mew on pok̮̩̉̉mon blue.

Oh, if you go that place where you can get "missingnumber", put the tm you want 99 of 6th in your inventory or something, you will get 99 of them, also works with "rare candy", anyway, that was with blue, don't know how business is now.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Oh, if you go that place where you can get "missingnumber", put the tm you want 99 of 6th in your inventory or something, you will get 99 of them, also works with "rare candy", anyway, that was with blue, don't know how business is now.

i cant remeber back to red and blue do u ave differnet pokects for differnet stuf i u do the missingno think wont work

• 3 weeks later...
Im calling pokemon up right now this is dumb

:lol: Are you for real?! "HELLO POKEMON I LOST MY CHARAIIZARD MVOEÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì!111"

~VD 8)

:: Virtualdevil :: - 99 Att - 99 Str - 99 Def - 99 HP - 99 Mage - 125 Cmb

I paid my neighbor to give me his until his brother attains one in collesium and trades it over

While trading pull out the link cable, you will be both end up having the charizard, or w/e pok̮̩̉̉mon. :wink: That's how I got my Mew on pok̮̩̉̉mon blue.

The duplicating thingy only works in red and blue..

(talk to the guy that learns you how to catch pokemon, fly to the port, surf up and down the right shallow border.. )

Vmser.png

(talk to the guy that learns you how to catch pokemon, fly to the port, surf up and down the right shallow border.. )

It's also useful to know this strategy will permanently screw up the game cartridge and there is no way to fix it, I'm speaking from experience. Go to a PC and start viewing the 'hall of fame', there will be a lot of bugs, some strange lagged music and weird graphics. Overall there will also appear more bugs and pokemon names will be messed up often. This doesn't hurt the gameplay too much but it's annoying.

oh, I remember pokemon. Where I am, that fad has long died away. Those were the good old days, when you were considered a loser if you didnt like pokemon and pokemon cards were against school rules because they were so distracting to kids.

lope6jw0.jpg

Pokemon... hell yeah B)

I was so addicted to it :P

My mum bought me a GameGenie, i think its sorta the same as a GameShark.

I entered codes in, had to go to a grassfielt near the city Misty was gymleader ( forgot city name ) and i could catch the pokemon at lvl 10, including mewto, mew, and evolved pokemon (H)

It's also useful to know this strategy will permanently screw up the game cartridge and there is no way to fix it, I'm speaking from experience. Go to a PC and start viewing the 'hall of fame', there will be a lot of bugs, some strange lagged music and weird graphics. Overall there will also appear more bugs and pokemon names will be messed up often. This doesn't hurt the gameplay too much but it's annoying.

Not for me.. its been about five years since I started doing it and my game is still fine...