Click Your Heels <4 Times and Say There's No Place Like Home

Yeah, I heard. :(

I can't wait to see the UK though. I've never really been outside the US.

But good luck to you! :thumbsup: Pediatrics is growing rapidly here. ::'

Just dont expect any good weather. This is meant to be middle/late summer, and we havnt had a day recently when it hasnt rained -.-

Anyway, we should stop talking about this on your thread #-o Blame me. Because im going to go hide in a corner.

Lanthode.png

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I heard. :(

I can't wait to see the UK though. I've never really been outside the US.

But good luck to you! :thumbsup: Pediatrics is growing rapidly here. ::'

Just dont expect any good weather. This is meant to be middle/late summer, and we havnt had a day recently when it hasnt rained -.-

Anyway, we should stop talking about this on your thread #-o Blame me. Because im going to go hide in a corner.

Seconded, it's supposedly summer still, yet it's raining and feeling like autumn. Have fun!

Why stop talking about something that is interesting (please avoid making so many quote chains, though, please)? :)

I do wonder however on another subject how much money you have made so far, Laura. Anywhere close to a party hat, yet?

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Why stop talking about something that is interesting (please avoid making so many quote chains, though, please)? :)

I do wonder however on another subject how much money you have made so far, Laura. Anywhere close to a party hat, yet?

Pressing quote makes me feel cool :)

And you really mean that, as an onlooker, you found that even remotely interesting? If so, i'm shocked. But pleased that some people can appreciate real life as being far more important than Run Escape

EDIT: But, as you can see from my sig, we do occasionally have good weather :D

Even if it was a force 5 wind :(

Lanthode.png

Hehe, well that weather looks nice. How is it in Jan? And I don't find that the least bit boring. And Eagle, I'll post a bank later, I kind of forgot. But my little brother wants me to go watch a movie with him. Be back soon. ::'

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Hehe, well that weather looks nice. How is it in Jan? And I don't find that the least bit boring. And Eagle, I'll post a bank later, I kind of forgot. But my little brother wants me to go watch a movie with him. Be back soon. ::'

January weather is at best miserable, unless you find bad English weather pleasant :).

January weather is at best miserable, unless you find bad English weather pleasant :).

Yeah, what on earth posessed you to come here to study :roll: This is Cambridge btw \/

flood%20house%20pic.jpg

Lanthode.png

Goodluck! I fully support you, and I really hope you can dig out the cash for your purple phat (Pimp item imo)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Want me to lend you my phat so you can pretend you did it xD

(now when you do do it everyone will think youre lying :o!)

Lol, didn't know you had one. What color? But no thanks on the lending, I can wait. Lol @ the Cambridge pic. :lol:

Goodluck! I fully support you, and I really hope you can dig out the cash for your purple phat (Pimp item imo)

Thanks. ::'

Made about 1.5M today merchanting, even though I said I wouldn't. I just can't help it. :oops:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Want me to lend you my phat so you can pretend you did it xD

(now when you do do it everyone will think youre lying :o!)

Lol, didn't know you had one. What color? But no thanks on the lending, I can wait. Lol @ the Cambridge pic. :lol:

Tis White. I only have it because i did a lot of merchanting a long time ago, and, although i dont play the game anymore, i still merchant frequently...

Incidentally, ive got 99 construction banked. Not that ill evr get round to it. But its nice to have :)

Good luck, again.

(Go for white tbh)

Lanthode.png

At most, I'd go for a green, simply because it looks great in my opinion. But I want a Purple simply because it's cheaper, so I won't be placing all of my money into one thing. I was debating to buy it or not earlier and get like a godsword set or something. :lol:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

At most, I'd go for a green, simply because it looks great in my opinion. But I want a Purple simply because it's cheaper, so I won't be placing all of my money into one thing. I was debating to buy it or not earlier and get like a godsword set or something. :lol:

Green sounds great to me. :oops:

A Godsword set sounds kinda sickening. Sounds like my brother.

Green is cool too :)

But i find, once i get a lot of money, i dont need it. You might be different, and actually want to use some. But i dont have a white for any reason other than to own one. I dont wear it, show it off, think ill profit off it. Yknow :)

EDIT: Oh bai the wai. Do you know other people who are doing international courses at Cambridge? I for one would admit that id find it pretty daunting going to a new country where everyone is a stranger :(

Lanthode.png

Green sounds great to me. :oops:

A Godsword set sounds kinda sickening. Sounds like my brother.

Green is cool too :)

But i find, once i get a lot of money, i dont need it. You might be different, and actually want to use some. But i dont have a white for any reason other than to own one. I dont wear it, show it off, think ill profit off it. Yknow :)

EDIT: Oh bai the wai. Do you know other people who are doing international courses at Cambridge? I for one would admit that id find it pretty daunting going to a new country where everyone is a stranger :(

Hehe. I love to spend cash. I want 99 Ranged and all that good stuff. But I suppose 91 and merchanting will keep me quite busy! ::'

And no, I know absolutely no one in going to college there. Only have one friend living in the outskirts of London. Should be quite interesting.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Hehe. I love to spend cash. I want 99 Ranged and all that good stuff. But I suppose 91 and merchanting will keep me quite busy! ::'

And no, I know absolutely no one in going to college there. Only have one friend living in the outskirts of London. Should be quite interesting.

I suppose you have a point. I mean, i have a white now, but the effort it would take to sell it if i did suddenly find myself wanting the cash....lets just say itd take me a very long time to sell it ::' And id make a massive loss. No fun :wall:

Im a London hater myself :shame: Growing up there meant we had to go to all the museums, art galleries, and various other interesting places i did not appreciate one bit when i was younger ;) Loughborough is much better. Just students, clubs, and the occasional lecture

Lanthode.png

I suppose you have a point. I mean, i have a white now, but the effort it would take to sell it if i did suddenly find myself wanting the cash....lets just say itd take me a very long time to sell it ::' And id make a massive loss. No fun :wall:

Im a London hater myself :shame: Growing up there meant we had to go to all the museums, art galleries, and various other interesting places i did not appreciate one bit when i was younger ;) Loughborough is much better. Just students, clubs, and the occasional lecture

Yeah, I just don't want all my money into that. :?

Might I ask how much gas is there? I heard London was crazy packed. :wall:

hopesolopatriot.jpg