A GUIDE TO SUCCEEDING AT RUNE MINING

Leesters

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his attitude sickens me, spot is to slow for getting enough ores per day only 1 rock so...poison spiders gettin hit 30 rangers there etc etc etc...

his need to feel important and "do good things" as he calls it , forced me to flame...

That's exactly what irritated me.

Aww.. Scougre and Hell lost their secret mining spot? Get a bib you crybabies.

If you had paid attention [developmentally delayed] I said I couldn't even mine it myself. So please go back to your lolita videos and yeah, kthxbai.

lol lil greed you posted a fully barrows guide for every level when you made enough of cash of it to lower the price's so ppl cannot copy you, so who is selfish, greedy, self-centered, hypocritical loner huh?

Dude, your perspective is so self-centered. I do still mine rune at the lava maze. And I tell all my friends about it. Unbelievable to you, I'm sure, but yes, its true.

And, you know what, I think deep down that you know that I posted the Barrows Guide to help the poor souls we see down there bashing on Dharok with a scimmy, and bragging about 1000 kill counts. You are well aware that I didn't do the Barrows for the cash, I did it to get the sets. And when I was done, I shared the knowledge. And it wasn't to drop the prices. Trust me, that little itty bitty post ain't gonna make a difference. lol

I still am impressed by your "If you don't know how to mine rune, then don't mine it" comment. It highlights your self centered attitude. Stop flaming, and I'll stop embarassing you.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

why didn't you posted it before you got all the sets....

do you know me? don't think so , don't i'm not a selfish person :wink:

by the way did you even read what bother us the most ... the fact that you posted the rune rock place (wich is well know) or the "im uber" thingy?:wink:

also ive you dont know how to mine rune dont mine it you will just waste youre time...(see im helping out ppl like you with this advice :wink: )

oh yeah it didnt do a thing to the prices , strange thats why merchants post things to manipulate the prices but you would you beter cause youre uber right? 8)

and why did you bumped a old topic about how you did a great deal with yew longs or something...yeah because...you dont want to feel important dumb me then :roll:

oh yeah thinking you embarassed me and doing is 2 completly diff. things.

:wink:

Hells Judge, I hear all your critisizm about how terrible this spot is. You keep pointing out all the negatives of it. Had me thinking that it really must have been really bad on your world when you tried it.

And then I read you can't even mine rune!

Omg, how can you give critisizm about something you don't even know? Now I'm not even sure if you've even ever been there! lol

First of all... quit posting wrong information.

- The spiders won't touch you if you do it right.

- You will never see 30 rangers. lol. Seeing one might not even happen.

- Black dragons are not guarding the rune rock. The rune rock is blocking the black dragons. (Have you BEEN there?)

-And that one glowing rock is a whooooole lot better than 2 empty ones, which is all you'll find at the Heros Guild. But you wouldn't know about that world swtiching frustration... would you?

-And PLEASE don't try to tell me how long it takes to get a full load of rune there. Once the pick starts swinging, I'mi full in 35 minutes.

So, since you don't know anything about rune mining, I'm assuming that you flamed the guide for just one reason....

You just don't like me much. :D

And after I just realized that you've been flaming me without even knowing about rune mining, I don't like you either. ;)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

why didn't you posted it before you got all the sets....

do you know me? don't think so , don't i'm not a selfish person :wink:

by the way did you even read what bother us the most ... the fact that you posted the rune rock place (wich is well know) or the "im uber" thingy?:wink:

also ive you dont know how to mine rune dont mine it you will just waste youre time...(see im helping out ppl like you with this advice :wink: )

oh yeah it didnt do a thing to the prices , strange thats why merchants post things to manipulate the prices but you would you beter cause youre uber right? 8)

and why did you bumped a old topic about how you did a great deal with yew longs or something...yeah because...you dont want to feel important dumb me then :roll:

oh yeah thinking you embarassed me and doing is 2 completly diff. things.

:wink:

1) I was too busy being addicted to the barrows to write a post.

2) I dont know what "uber" means. U better ... something, I'm guessing.

3) I bumped it because it was a great story.

Its not that I want to feel important. I just like to write. And I'm getting a kick out of people enjoying what I write. I would like to see all my posts stay on page 1. I want people to read what I write. Yeah, theres the ego thing your after. So there. I admit it. But only that. :P

And don't worry, you won't see any increase in traffic in your mining spot due to this silly guide. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

the following quotes will make scougre look like a fool...

1)why didn't you posted it before you got all the sets....

2)do you know me? don't think so , don't i'm not a selfish person

1) it was obviously for 2 reasons, experimentation and to give people an idea of how much they have to do barrows to get stuff, as he included that stuff in his guide :roll:

2)you sure act like it

also ive you dont know how to mine rune dont mine it you will just waste youre time...(see im helping out ppl like you with this advice )

if you could come up with a bette guide, without an ounce of arrogance or anything else you menioned leesters did wrong, this might be true. however, everything i just said is impossible, so that quote is completely ridiculous...

lol lil greed you posted a fully barrows guide for every level when you made enough of cash of it to lower the price's so ppl cannot copy you, so who is selfish, greedy, self-centered, hypocritical loner huh?

impossible again...getting repetative now aren't we?

since when is that spot a secret every noob knows there's a rune rock down there....

ppl who can't mine rune should not talk about things that they don't know of....

people have known about it, but that doesnt mean we thought out how to use it to our advantage... and again, that bottom part is a noob quote...

I'm disgusted. I thought the Forums here occupied a higher class than the Varrock Noobs. Guess not.

youre attitude is the samilair to them ,dont throw with name tags k?

speak for yourself... trying to flame a helpful topic doesn't make you better

his attitude sickens me, spot is to slow for getting enough ores per day only 1 rock so...poison spiders gettin hit 30 rangers there etc etc etc...

his need to feel important and "do good things" as he calls it , forced me to flame...

if you took the time to read the guide, it's pretty quick mining after you get the clue, i always range there to be alone, so there isn't 30... it's not too hard to avoid spiders... you can't prove he needs to feel important, and nothing but you "non-existant," as you call it, selfishness, greed, and arrogance gave you the idea to flame...

i saw so many flames hgere, i almost thought that it was another rare market post made by r2pleasent... heh

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

Okay, that was my first flame war. lol. Probably not encouraged by the mods, so lets fizzle it all out. I was probably most to blame. i should have ignored the flames instead of feeding them, but I was really getting riled up. All good things must end. lol

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

since when is that spot a secret every noob knows there's a rune rock down there....

ppl who can't mine rune should not talk about things that they don't know of....

So exactly why are you guys [bleep]ing about it? Get over yourselfs and nice comment Hell. Tis only a game, get a life.

I like to point out, leester this is a great guild.

And another thing i like to point out, I didn't even know rune rocks existed there or maybe I don't explore much :oops:

But as I am currently near 85 mining, I'll try the place out, and also bring a few friends to get some rune ore kills 8)

Those who flamed against leester, you are not only arogant, selfish, greedy but in a way, rs has made you a pathetic, fool. I myself something feel like this, but most of the time if I make millions i let the whole family know the secret :lol:

Don't be greedy, if this game got to so uptight on pixels and being rich without excitment (being pked) then go play some other games where you always win and have it your way. (eg. hand ball on a brick wall ) :D

last time i check the wildy was 100% dangerous. cant handle it? than don't go

last time i check rune rocks are for all 85 miners who wish to mine for moneyand the thrill of being pked

last time i checked there isnt any names where it says "go away this is mine little place to play". all belong to jagex, wanna complain about too many nubs know the place. then why not send a query to jagex and whine about it! :x

above all if this flame keeps going topic will be closed down by mods.

and last thing i like to add, keep up with the great guilds leesters :D and to all rune miners there, watch out free rune ores plx!!

note:leester if u dont mine can i copy both of ur guilds to my clan forums guild, i'll also add its writen by you :P

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

Hmm, maybe I just got lucky, but I didn't notice any traffic at the lava maze whatsoever. It was just as quiet as when I left it.

Switched through the right side of the world list, and never met one rock that wasn't glowing. Again, it seemed like it was all mine. I'll have to try on the weekend... I was actually looking for some conflict. lol.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Anyone who is flaming him should SDFU right now. Tip.it is a site to help people. He did just that. He posted a guide to help people. whether it works or not is none of your concern.

It obviously worked for him and many others (including myself) but there are 100s of ways to make money. Sure it may get crowded down there but who cares? its a game. its bounded to get crowded one day or another.

So honestly if you have nothing constructive to say dont say anything at all. We are a community here and we should act like one. We should help one and other and give each other tips and hints as to what works and what doesnt. If it doesnt work for you..post it and explain why constructively..Dont flame him like immature children

Doesn't seem like you and Hell has the same opinion, then?

I can't mine rune, but as I've been down there a couple of times, I can say this is a good guide. I did not know about how to not get attacked by spiders, and I like your lvl 3 clue idea so you can bring food to protect you and not have to waste it when you get ores.

Well... unlike most miners, im not rune mining just for the ores. Even if i was p2p i wouldnt mine there becoz:

a) I like pking while mining, yes, miners and pkers alike.

B) Black dragons scare the shizzang out of me :? :lol:

Im f2p and if you're timings right you can get plenty of ores lol. I had 12 hops today... 9 of them had ores.. 18 ores in 12 world hops... 30 mins. Not bad considering you just made 200k nearly in half an hour. Already mined 50 today and went to train a lil :D

Ive skipped a fwe pages because your all saying the same CRAP!!!

more pkers waaaaaaa i go there all the time and ive only been interupted twice...by a player in iron that was poisoned on the way in and someone that was too high to attack me =) and he was mining rune... those are the only 2 times...and btw everyone will find out about it in time...its called EXPLORATION!!! how do you think i found it

good guide....forgotten your name :oops: and if people dont like others going to a place or stealing your rock why dont you contact Jagex and ask for rights for the rock :roll:

To stop making you seem so high and mighty, I shall reveal to YOU, sir, a secret so well kept that no one knows about it:

WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS

Even *I* know about it. And not a rune miner OR a PKer.

I DIDNT!

tifsbti6oi.gif

thank you for giving away this spot wich already was becoming crowded with other rune miners and will become more crowded with more pkers and many more stuff that will make mining there more harder good job :wink:

instead of youre plan to help people you succeed in doing the complete opposite :wink:

you did a great job with barrows don't make guides about things like this

and yes you will regret this (i hope you dont have to)

what he said

Even if you know about the place, its a nice guide on how to get the most out of the place. And not everyone knows about it, thats for sure.

Anyway, bumped for pk. Hope you get your gilded plate. :)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png