F2P Crafting?

OhMyLord4

I've tried tiaras, but it's kinda slow...

Cowhides are fast, but expensive =/

I think that he means that you should kill cows, and then craft them. It is the same with the tiaras. If you mined the silver ore, which should not be a problem for you, you can make them without losing profit.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

kill cows (gnome copters cuz theres a deposit box) and tan them :lol: I got 100 cowhides on my pure (in 30 min) you should kill them much faster >,<

its faster if you use the cows at lumby or at fally... more cows there. there might be a deposit box at gnome copters but less cows

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Crafting sapphire necklaces is a very efficient way to train crafting. Buy gold bars and sapphires. Get a necklace mould and then craft the ingredients into necklaces at a furnace. You may alch them for additional mage exp. You will lose some money but it's worth it (like 2 gp per exp - depends on current prices).

btw Killing cows at your combat level would be stupid. :lol:

[404] Signature not found.

kill cows (gnome copters cuz theres a deposit box) and tan them :lol: I got 100 cowhides on my pure (in 30 min) you should kill them much faster >,<

its faster if you use the cows at lumby or at fally... more cows there. there might be a deposit box at gnome copters but less cows

Or, you can use The Crafting Guild. Kill the Cows, tan them into Leather, craft them. Repeat.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Crafting sapphire necklaces is a very efficient way to train crafting. Buy gold bars and sapphires. Get a necklace mould and then craft the ingredients into necklaces at a furnace. You may alch them for additional mage exp. You will lose some money but it's worth it (like 2 gp per exp - depends on current prices).

btw Killing cows at your combat level would be stupid. :lol:

today I saw some lvl 90's having fun killing cows >,<

Or, you can use The Crafting Guild. Kill the Cows, tan them into Leather, craft them. Repeat.

Yeah this is actually a great idea... only problem is that there are only like 3cows at the guild.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Yeah this is actually a great idea... only problem is that there are only like 3cows at the guild.

Nah there is enough, I remember I leveled crafting in f2p pretty fast there before I got lazy and just started buying the hides.

Buy gold bars and make gold amulets unstrung, got me from level 60-70 with profit. Search the RSOF for buyers, they usually buy in 30k+ loads so your never be short.

RSOF?

RuneScape Official Forums

Yeah, for F2P pretty useless.

[404] Signature not found.

There is about 20 there ;), not 3.

ojdv.jpg

Make bowls at the crafting guild.

Best way in F2P. I'm making a super comprehensive mini-guide soon.

Think about it. Clay mines ridiculous fast and there's almost no competition. No bank runs. Since you mine it, add water, spin, and fire all at the guild, there's a very very small amount of walking time. (Like 10 tiles between each station...)

33 XP per bowl. And it's entirely free.

Hard leather bodies require you to buy thread and tan the hides. If you buy the hides, you make no profit at all. If you kill the cows yourself, it takes a really long time.

Make bowls at the crafting guild.

Best way in F2P. I'm making a super comprehensive mini-guide soon.

Think about it. Clay mines ridiculous fast and there's almost no competition. No bank runs. Since you mine it, add water, spin, and fire all at the guild, there's a very very small amount of walking time. (Like 10 tiles between each station...)

33 XP per bowl. And it's entirely free.

Hard leather bodies require you to buy thread and tan the hides. If you buy the hides, you make no profit at all. If you kill the cows yourself, it takes a really long time.

Well you have to mine 14 clay, add water, spin them and then fire them (some breaking) and then you will get 462 xp. I really can't see this being anything more than 15k xp an hour.

I would recomend saphire necklaces (no cow killing required). It's about 40k xp per hour and if you alch the necklaces it's about 60 gp loss per, so about 1 gp per 1 crafting and 1 mage xp.

Tiaras really are one of the best ways though, they're just more expensive.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

No...you would mine 27 clay, fill up a jug and add water to clay 27 times, spin, and then fire...

I don't see why people always miss that you can refill a jug more than once and it can be used again and again per trip :roll:

I raised my crafting quite a bit this way and I averaged about 3-4 mins per load, each yielding about 890 XP. That's about 13-17.5K XP per hour.

Completely free No loss of money whatsoever.

Beyond level 15-20 crafting, bowls never crack.

As for sapphire necklaces, let's look at the cheapest possible way of doing it.

Mine up each sapphire (I don't need to tell anyone how long this would take)

Mine up all gold (Medium amount of time)

Cut each sapphire (Fairly quick)

Smelt 14 gold into bars (Fairly Quick)

Make necklaces (Fairly Quick)

Alch (Fairly Quick)

So yes, aside from actually acquiring the materials, this would be rather quick. However, if you decided to buy the sapphires, cut or uncut, buy the gold, bars or ore, along with the natures to actually alch the necklace, you would be in deficit.

Realistically speaking, you would probably buy the sapphires. Currently, cut ones are about 300. Gold bars are 225ish. Add in a nat and you're at about 750, 110 over the high alch of a necklace. Mining a full load of inventory of gold with no competition at the guild or any other F2P site would take at least 4 mins, not including the bank run. And that's if your mining level is relatively decent (70+) and of course, no competition.

Making bowls is undoubtedly the best way for crafting XP if you don't want to spend any money.