70 Farming

Ixindor

Ok, I'm on the verge of 64 Summoning (Stranger Plants Familiars). According to Tip.it...Stranger Plant boosts Farming +1 +4%. I am at 64 Farming. I can make Garden Pies (+3 Boost to Farming). Is this enough to boost me to 70 Farming so I can plant a damn Poison Ivy Bush for my final Varrock Achievement Diary Task? If not, what minimum level do I need to make this work. I'm out of money and good seeds.

I suck at math. #-o

If my math is correct (It is still summer, mind you) then the Stranger Plant will boost you to 67 farming, and if the pie stacks, you can reach 70.

1 + (.04 * 64) + 3 = 6.56

(.04 *64 = 2.56, rounded down to a final boost of six.)

Yeah, I read up on Stews, but I hear its nearly impossible to get the +6 mark. Guess I'll just see if I can raise my Farming levels up a bit on lousy low level Herb Seeds.

Why waste your time when you could make a huge profit on ranarrs? O_o

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I tried the stewing method ... believe me it's faster to get to 75 farming then to waste your time in that damn Basement of Boredom, with a kitten that can't even catch it's own tail. I guess you'll have to do it the old fashion way, and just level :o .

If you're 64, then you'll get [(64+1)*1.04=] 67 Farming with a Stranger Plant, which obviously isn't' enough.

If you want to use the Stranger plant to get there, you'll need [(70-1.04)/1.04)=] 67 Farming (without boosts).

If you want, I know a REALLY good Farming guide (*points at sig* ;) ).

PS: I got it eventually at 66 or 67 with stews...

I heard that you HAVE to be 70 base farming for that part? Can anyone confirm?

No. I did it at 67 with a pie.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.