World War 3 where will you be

infintebajan

To be honest, I would prefer World War Three to wait a few years, In three years, I plan to be sitting in the United States Air Force Academy anyway. If thw world would kindly wait ~ten years or so for the apocalypse to come, so i can at lest be a decent rank in the USAF so I can keep me, and my friends off the battlefield. Yay for avoiding the draft! Anyway, WWIII... Honestly, I see maybe some conflicts, but I really do not see a world wide war, involving (this time I expact if it happens) At least one country from every continent. IF anything big happens, I forsee it being a "conventional" war. Not involving hydrogen thermonuclear intercontinental ballitic missles. THis discussion is great by the looks of it. I am interested to see, if WWIII playes out, which side China is on. China and Russia have a great history af friendship and cooperation [/sarcasm]. Soooo...a global war could see CHina on our side...interesting...

Kam, F-14 is wimpy fighter tbh :shame:

or it could be a 3 way war...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I would prefer World War Three to wait a few years, In three years, I plan to be sitting in the United States Air Force Academy anyway. If thw world would kindly wait ~ten years or so for the apocalypse to come, so i can at lest be a decent rank in the USAF so I can keep me, and my friends off the battlefield. Yay for avoiding the draft! Anyway, WWIII... Honestly, I see maybe some conflicts, but I really do not see a world wide war, involving (this time I expact if it happens) At least one country from every continent. IF anything big happens, I forsee it being a "conventional" war. Not involving hydrogen thermonuclear intercontinental ballitic missles. THis discussion is great by the looks of it. I am interested to see, if WWIII playes out, which side China is on. China and Russia have a great history af friendship and cooperation [/sarcasm]. Soooo...a global war could see CHina on our side...interesting...

Kam, F-14 is wimpy fighter tbh :shame:

or it could be a 3 way war...

Oh now THAT is interesting there... hmmm....

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

WORLD HISTORY:

CHAPTER 456

And so WWIII begins.

The alien technology the americans found in New Mexico explodes on a trip to China, keaving the chinese in shambles. An army comes after the americans, and soon, the americans find themselves at arms with Korea. The Aliens soon come, resolving this conflict by placing us in another one UNIVERSAL WAR I!

As the chinese onslaught begins to thin out, some americans are taken in a space ship to Planet X, where the mysterious race known as the Klingons attack!

Does that explain enough about this not being WWIII?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Some can classify me as being overly patriotic (American)... But I do sympathise with Russia here- Georgia provoked the Russians, by attacking Russian peacekeeping forces in non-Georgian territory (territory which was relatively independent, although unrecognised officially). Russia had every right to attack Georgia, and the Western Bloc went too far in placing the blame on the Russians- just because Georgia is an American ally does not grant it immunity... Nor does NATO membership cut it...

90% of South Ossetian citizens hold Russian passports instead of Georgian. Theoretically Russia was just protecting it's citizens and peacekeepers from Russia's attacks.

Jack Russia didn't act to agressive, Afghanistan was invaded because of 1 terrorist attack, Georgia was invaded for a couple of unprovoked attacks, seems quite similar. America acted just as agressive as Russia did based on what seems to be your opinion.

At the beginning of world war two all of the areas that Germany wanted were mostly german. So theoretically Germany was just protecting their own citizens. South ossetia and abkhazia are not russian provinces. They are part of Georgia. Russia should not have had "peacekeepers" there to begin with. And at the very most russia could have simply pushed the Georgians out of those areas instead of tearing across the whole country and taking cities not even near there.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

*cough* I wouldn't be doing my duties as an atheist if I didn't point out that religious faith is the cause of extremism, and that the moderately religious give extremists cover by making criticism of "faith" a taboo in our society. *cough*

Anyway, back on point.

If other cities had been nuked, and we pretty much knew we were screwed, I would take like 300mg of n,n-dimethyltryptamine and get ready for a journey.

Hey.