World War 3 where will you be

infintebajan

it's de ja vu again. Russia attacks a smaller country u.s.a gets involved England joins the fray with china and north korea acting suspiciously (germany=china, italy=north korea) and before we know it it will be

russia

china

north korea

iraq/iran

vs

the world!

thanks bush for really screwing over everyone

what would you do?

runescape king

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, it's Bushes fault for Georgia being attacked?

:-s

Uuuuhhhh...Russia's been having disputes forever, ergo...Bush really has nothing to do with it... :lol:

But I kinda disagree. The US only attacks when provoked, like in Pearl Harbor, 'cause if we went to help people would be mad. Sooooo if we are attacked is te only time another WW will rage.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

China and the US are at an amazing level of cooperation right now. North Korea can't pee outside it's borders without China or South Korea blowing something off.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

It won't be like World War Two. That's for damn sure. No politicians are that stupid, and too much of the world is focused on the democratic/republic system. All in all, I do doubt there'll be another world war. I doubt there will even be any more big wars between world powers, at least during my lifetime. Weapons are too advanced, also. There won't be paratrooper invasions and troop boats storming Normandy. There will be bombers taking out strategic targets and satellites/missiles causing EMP blasts. And your choices of the fighters are the views of a typical ignoramus.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This is Bush's fault? :?

To answer the title's question, I'll probably be at school. I wonder if they'll start those

videos again. :twss:

Haha, those are great. Don't underestimate the power of a desk.

Anyways, I guess I should answer the question. I'd be a duck. Because that won't happen with me alive, particularly with those fighters, as I said. And I decided I'd get reincarnated.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What's really sad is that I actually got to see the Duck and Cover videos in school, for real reasons.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Collecting sticks and stones for WW4.

Damnit, I was in the middle of posting that!

Fine while ye do that I'll stock pile actual weapons.

Sure there will be nukes but what's stopping us from using guns and the likes of that in the next war (and there prob will after ww3)

howlin1eeveesig.png

This is Bush's fault? :?

To answer the title's question, I'll probably be at school. I wonder if they'll start those

videos again. :twss:

Haha, those are great. Don't underestimate the power of a desk.

Anyways, I guess I should answer the question. I'd be a duck. Because that won't happen with me alive, particularly with those fighters, as I said. And I decided I'd get reincarnated.

I hope you know that if you're under a desk, and the ceiling falls, you're dead. The desk will just fall on you and crush you. I know plenty of fire fighters, and they all say that if the person had been next to the desk, instead of under it, the person could have been saved.

I'll probably be out dieing on the WW3 battlefield trying to make a difference while most people sit in their homes cowering in fear of their coming death :|

Collecting sticks and stones for WW4.

Fine while ye do that I'll stock pile actual weapons.

Sure there will be nukes but what's stopping us from using guns and the likes of that in the next war (and there prob will after ww3)

There's actually a famous saying by Albert Einstein. "I don't know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but I do know WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones" I think that's what Xman was referring to ::'

I thought we got rid of infinitebajan...or he just stopped posting. What bliss it was.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."