Fun things to Range & Yaks

Deathmath

What are practical and fun things to range where I might break a small profit? I'm killing yaks right now and... urgh. I'll stick with them til at least 60 ranged though. Would black demons be good or greaters? or even cockroaches?

I'd like charms as well but it's not mandatory. Also would it be best to stick with yaks until 70. Also what knives should I use

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

iron knifes with full ranger void are the quickest range exp in the game (apart from chinnings :roll: )

if you want some cash when you are lv 70 try doing avansies there are many guides about that on the archive of wisdom

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

avansies are definatly great for great profit along with some range exp. although i do recomend 70 range for it. you could do it with ~65 or so but u woulndt be able to stay as long.

so for now id recomend sticking with yaks till 70, its really not that much exp... it goes by fast anyways.

i find black demons difficult to range and their drops arent that great anyways imo, but great slayer exp :D

to find things u think are fun to range, just do some slayer tasks and range em if u can. i found some fun things to range doing that. (mighty banchees ::' )

this will also most likely get u some extra coins in ur pockect

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Not at 78 or below, I killed 50/hour at 78 ranged in the chaos tunnels with range potions and broad bolts. I didn't use void though, maybe that makes a difference.

Void increases max hit, not accuracy.

Void ranger helm: +10% to Attack and damage

Unless you mean that it's compensated for by the fact you have to take off all your dragonhide?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

There's a good 3 or more safespots for black demons in edgeville. All in all though, their drops aren't really all that great in my opinion. The yaks I've found, if you consistantly fill and bank your inventory, they provide a slow but steady stream of coins. Tricky part of yaks is how overcrowded they are.

curmudgeony.png