how to invest my first million

HyperionVox

Buying flax and spinning them IS NOT investing. Investing is buying an item during its crash and selling it during its peak before it crashes again. And on to the topic of what you should invest in, don't even try. 1M isn't even close enough to start as you will make about 15-20K a day from it. Your better off cutting yews. NEVER ask what to invest in, your just leeching then. Find out by yourself on how to invest, because I'm never gonna help a leech. It's harsh but it's the truth as well.

Buying flax and spinning them IS NOT investing. Investing is buying an item during its crash and selling it during its peak before it crashes again.

Uh, your definition of investing is off. Investing is when you put your money into something, which you will eventually get, or hope to get more than what you invested in back to you.

So he can invest in any skill, and then make money from that money he put in, and if he makes 1.3mill, he's successfully invested, but if he only made 800k, he's failed at investing.

This works for me, and may not necessarily work for you.

I place FULL on logs, maples. Then around 1/4 on mining, coal.

I usually make around 75k profit everyday. Quite a good investment. ::'

oh, i know that money is always gonna be a pain, but my idea goes like this...

take the million i just made, and purchase something marketable for this demonstration, ill use flax

take the flax, and spin it all into bs

sell the bs on the grand exchange

hopefully make some profit \'

take the I had, put it back into my throne, because that is good money for me

lets say i made 1.4M on the bow strings theory

ill take the 400k, buy more flax, and begin anew...

how does that sound?

Ah sorry, thought you were asking tips for MTK.

Umm, flax/bowstrings isn't bad, however I can think of many other ways to make money. I can make much more via Runecrafting or Hunter. But that isn't for everybody.

I suggest you don't just focus on money, and play for enjoyment, otherwise you may get bored of Runescape :?

when u have starting money it is actually easier.

the best times to start investing is during and update. first u have to analyze wats going on. lets use an example: Ah! wildy worlds coming (which is pretty recent)

now think who this update might benefit...... u got it! pkers! now think of it as u urself being a pker. wat r u going to need to get ready? .... lobbs? foods? supplies? pots? bingo!!!! wat u do? buy as many lobbs max price and sell later after a week when pkers already have their lobbs or the supply increases after fishers see that pkers r hungry for food. this is a big way to make money.

another example:

runecrafting guild and game. many ppl dont have 50rc level so wat they start doing is training it to get into the guild. now u buy essence or pure essence and after about a week when things get settled u start selling. same thing with some runes. ppl in guild make tons of runes. u could have bought laws for cheap price and sell it back at normal price.

afterthought:

investing when an update breaks out can give u tons of cash :thumbsup: only if u use ur brain ;) sometimes u may speculate it wrong others r too simple. stealing candy from a baby.

u could also just do plain old investing. see the 30day graph and see if objects r going to rise and sell them at their peak.

well, as i just noticed, ura member, so, flax and bs are the best i think.but, what i would aolso say, is buy law runes (this also works for nonmembers), get an air staff, and go tele grab zammorak wine, sells for almost 1k ea now, i made around half a mill, in 2 hours max.

buzzbee25.png

buzzbee25.png

If you try and don't succeed... Perhaps you never will

You know, making bowstrings isn't good money. You make about 100k/hour, so you'd be better off mining pure essence or whatever.

Just keep your 1m, it's nice to have some money in the bank.

well, as i just noticed, ura member, so, flax and bs are the best i think.but, what i would aolso say, is buy law runes (this also works for nonmembers), get an air staff, and go tele grab zammorak wine, sells for almost 1k ea now, i made around half a mill, in 2 hours max.
They don't respawn that fast. You'd have to grab one every 12 seconds, not even counting the time you need to bank, to make 500k in 2 hours.
2dvjurb.png

With only 1mil gp at your disposal I'd recomond reinvesting all you have to the nearest thousand into MTK (like 1.52mil) anything else you have you can invest, even though its small; it prevents you from recklessly investing it in something doomed to fall. things like ore, logs, P2P runes, herbs and fish operate in cycles so try to become part of it.

I recomond you start or finish fairy tale part 2 use the fairy ring teleport to return to MTK every day to boost your favor back up too 100.

If you navigateand accomiodate your life to using the rings:

-You can teleport to all the hunter regions (and train hunter)

-You can teleport to Chaledor spelling:-k and than teleport to the Slayer Dungeon, and kalphite tunnels

-You can fish monkfish from the fishing colony over a day

-You can train against abyssal creatures (not sure if thats really good training)

-With essence you can use the rings to travel to Karmaja and craft nature runes

-You can observe penguins

-You can teleport yourself close to the GE and use your money to INVEST in stuff you think will do well; (remember you should only invest what you are willing to loose

Congratz on your first mil, :thumbsup:

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)