Slayer: camp or continue?

Tim_Tam_Tan_Tien

Im getting 65 slayer pretty soon and i was wondering if i should buy some stuff and camp at dusties for a chain, i know it will take a while for a drop but id also like the exp and charms, either that or i could contnue on with slayer and hope for alot of dusty tasks ::' i dont prefer either since if i camp first and dont like it then i can just continue with slayer.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Just continue, I camped from 70 -> 80 in all three offensive melee stats and regretted it. Chains are extremely rare and you would make quite a lot from continuing to slay anyway. You'll get some Dust Devil tasks anyway, so you still get a chance at the chain.

Im getting 65 slayer pretty soon and i was wondering if i should buy some stuff and camp at dusties for a chain, i know it will take a while for a drop but id also like the exp and charms, either that or i could contnue on with slayer and hope for alot of dusty tasks ::' i dont prefer either since if i camp first and dont like it then i can just continue with slayer.

camping at dusties isn't worth it anymore from what i've heard, the chances of a chain are like 1 in 1500 or something like that. they arent the best for charms. you'd still make some money, but not that much. i personally think it would be better to just continue doing slayer.

camping at dusties isn't worth it anymore from what i've heard, the chances of a chain are like 1 in 1500 or something like that. they arent the best for charms. you'd still make some money, but not that much. i personally think it would be better to just continue doing slayer.

more like 1:10000 from what i've heard

2Xeo5.png

A friend of mine went from 90-99 attack and 90-99 strength at dust devils and didn't get a chain. It's really not worth killing them in the hope to get as a drop. Dusties do have nice drops though, rune arrows, runes, alchables and charms make them a nice monster to kill.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Definately don't camp at dusties for a chain but don't rule them out a quite a good monster for crimson charms and some other goodish drops (rune items, rune etc..) and some decent combat experience. But seriously I would just carry on with slayer much funner keep you interested in the game and you may reach the dizzy heights of 80+ and start raking in the money more than you'd ever do if you had just camped at dust devils all that time.

Ive heard its 1:20000 not 10000 or an average of 10m melee exp per chain from one of the 200m str users

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning