So.... I got Fire Giants for my slayer

HyperionVox

Go to the Chaos Tunnel rift north of the Grand Exchange- it should take you to a room with giant rock crabs. In the room directly to the East, there are fire giants. Melee them with your best stuff there, teleporting to Edgeville for more food. It shouldn't be hard to keep it so only one it attacking you at one time, and most other fire giant spots are extremely crowded.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

They are multicombat, but you ought to be able to find places to stand where only one fire giant can attack you.

Just go to Baxtorian Falls and range them.

Yeah, that's really fun if you like competing for giants. I don't think the poster can even left click attack them yet- he won't get any.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

the chaos tunnels are not multi-combat?

cool, im totally going there then

They are multi combat, but here are a few spots that you can pull the fire giants into where only one will attack you.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

If u did the waterfall quest there are fire giants. U can kill them by water atts or range or even melee. if u done the waterfall quest. U can kill the fire giants there and there are safe spots so u really don't need that much food.

Also the person that suggested the chaos tunnel. Where is it at?

you can also safe spot them from the left wall. I saw a level 70 doing that during a task, was quite annoying actually as i like using the 3 at the top of the room, but don't like taking others kills in multi-combat

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Also the person that suggested the chaos tunnel. Where is it at?

I gave specific directions- if you need better than that go look up a Wilderness map.

1st thing 1st at your levels giants are a hard slog. They will hit hard and often with melee. Chaos tunnels are a good spot for them, if only b/c baxtorian falls has those prayer draining spiders. You will probably need a goodly combo of food and prayer to take them on. I would take a super attack/str pot to boost yourself, as well as investing in a black mask. You want the fights to be as quick as possible, your stats aren't there yet for a toe to toe. DDS specs might be an option.

In any event, you want to loiter around there long enough for them to become unagressive. then start fighting.

curmudgeony.png

Ranging them isn't practical for you. (I have your ranged level and have tried.) Melee them with best gear, possibly excluding black mask (if you're scared of losing it) and go there. Melee them in the chaos tunnels, melee them. Bring a tele tab to edgeville and when you're done stock back up rinse rather and repeat.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

so I should definitely keep Fire Giants?

Yeah, they're pretty good xp, with nice drops, and not too crowded. You could kill them in the Chaos Tunnels, just go with melee, slayer mask, and super sets. (You can swap the super strength for a regular strength pot, but super att & def pots are too cheap to pass up.)

Fire Giants are an excellent task. Whoever says Baxtorian Waterfall is crowded is wrong, it has not been crowded for a long time. There is plenty of space. You can usually even get a world to yourself during non-peak hours. Use a dragon halberd. You are probably too weak to melee them and you could try ranging them, but it would probably be ineffective.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

If you can afford a Cannon, use it. If not, head to the Chaos Tunnels, Smoke Dungeon (facemask required!!!,) or the Brimhaven Dragon Dungeon to meele them. I'd do the Chaos Tunnels, myself. I had a task of them last night, and i managed to get through 180 of them in an hour. Then again, that's just me, but they still have good drops ;). Also, no one's ever there, and there are ranging safe-spots in the eastern part of the Chaos Tunnels' Fire Giant "sector."

Good luck.

Our_Moon.png

If you can afford a Cannon, use it. If not, head to the Chaos Tunnels, Smoke Dungeon (facemask required!!!,) or the Brimhaven Dragon Dungeon to meele them. I'd do the Chaos Tunnels, myself. I had a task of them last night, and i managed to get through 180 of them in an hour. Then again, that's just me, but they still have good drops ;). Also, no one's ever there, and there are ranging safe-spots in the eastern part of the Chaos Tunnels' Fire Giant "sector."

Good luck.

thanks, gonna get my steel defender and see about a cannon...