Is my IQ of 145 any good?

Princess Viola

I would like to do a real paper one, since web one's can't be trusted, and i even have gotten 172 without reading the questions...

Cinda makes me think they just give bunch of smart questions, and give out a random good result :ohnoes:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting pretty damn ironic how many of you are (rightly) taking the OP down a peg or two for being boastful, but are then just happening to mention in passing what you got on an online test as well.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Blah blah blah

That's for all the people on these forums who think i'm stupid

I am sorry. Now that you have said that a website is not thrustworthy and then taken its IQ test, I see how gifted you are. =D>

And of all the people who are accused of posting a fake IQ, I seem to be the only one who doesn't care... :roll:

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

It's getting pretty damn ironic how many of you are (rightly) taking the OP down a peg or two for being boastful, but are then just happening to mention in passing what you got on an online test as well.

I got 50 beat that \'

Wasn't there a thread just like this a few months ago? The exact same thing happened too...

I took a real IQ test when I was five, it was through UCLA, where my dad worked. It had to do with acceptance at a school. I got into the school, but for all I know you just needed to not be a complete idiot. I don't know what my score was.

A problem with "real" IQ tests, is that they're all different. I mean, one test's 120 could be another test's 115. So it's hard to compare things like that.

Maybe I'll go make a graph of the supposed IQ's of all the people who have posted their IQ on this thread. That would be fun :P

And Assassin, I noticed that too. People are casually slipping in their "real" scores after bashing online tests. It would be a shame if someone very smart, who took an official test, did post their score here, because everyone would just assume they were lying or took an online test.

snowsigyy7.png

Ugozima, I mean no offense, but I now severely doubt your supposed IQ. You used the word 'axed' (a joke?), do not proper English grammar, and used a sarcastic comment as a boasting quote in your signature. :?

Edit: You also frequently misuse the words 'your' and 'you're'. <.<

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

and spelled abelmisi wrong in your signature.

I scored fairly high on a real IQ test (paper, in real life) Can't remember the actual number, but online IQ tests all fail. If i try to get all questions wrong I usually get in the the 130s. My mom was in Memsa but never really cared about membership and never kept up with it.

IQ tests are fairly unimportant however. If you work hard, you can often achieve better things than people who rely on pure intelligence alone.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Ugozima, I mean no offense, but I now severely doubt your supposed IQ. You used the word 'axed' (a joke?), do not proper English grammar, and used a sarcastic comment as a boasting quote in your signature. :?

Do not proper English grammar? That's not even proper grammer.

Yes, the axed thing is a joke. Also, I don't really spell-check unless it's something like an essay in which you lose 5 points for every misspelled word.

If you want to show off post an obnoxiously high ACT/SAT score.....I.Q. tests mean very little.

We don't take ACT/SATs in Florida. (Unless your in private school)

You don't know what either of those tests are, do you? Maybe make it into high school first :ugeek: .

Do not proper English grammar? That's not even proper grammar.

Yes, the axed thing is a joke. Also, I don't really spell-check unless it's something like an essay in which you lose 5 points for every misspelled word.

By the way, I fixed your misspelling in your sentence making fun of his misspelling :ugeek: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

[sarcasm]I just took an online one. I scored a 183. Yeah, I'm smarter than you, so take it out of your siggy and put me there. [/sarcasm]

Yeah, bullcrap. Maybe 130-ish. Probably lower. Online = ftl.

And you are showing off. You're going out of your way to say "I'm smart dont u think?" If you're going to show off that you scored high on your test, at least make the effort to make your posts look right. (I'm not saying mine are. I at least try)

EDIT: It's superiority, not superiorness.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Great, so everyone has now stopped attacking the OP with "noob!" "liar!" "y u li so mush??!"(sarcasm, dont hurt me :ohnoes: ) and now turned on each other :roll:

As for the OP, I doubt that your IQ is 145 if you don't even know if its good or not.

Edit: Nvm.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

It seems the thread has turned into a flame fest now, and there's no reason it should be left open.

Locked,

~meol

This signature is intentionally left blank.