Pretty scary stuff

Futurama

Been sat in with a friend tonight. As it happens, our area is currently closed off because a stabbing took place down the road earlier tonight. The kids in hospital and there were like, 50 chavs all storming the streets, and like a dozen police cars around too. Pretty scary way to spend your friday night :shock:

logo.jpg

Kind of hard to understand what you're saying, but, damn, that must be pretty scary. Did you know the person who got stabbed?

used to, and he got stabbed by another old friend. Damn chavs :(

logo.jpg

A while ago there was a shooting a nearby courthouse. The guy shot the judge and then killed two security guards and was at one time, seen 10 mins from my house heading in our direction. He wasn't found for another day so that was pretty freaky.

we've had some pretty crazy stuff happen too. A guy was beheaded in the park by where i live and 2 guys have been beaten to death :shock:

logo.jpg

I think I remember seeing that one on the news, Ryan. Did he escape in a prison van?

On a more cheerful note:

The chav and the slinky have a lot in common. They both have no real use, but it's fun to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.

Chav, as defined by [ForbiddenSite]

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, [bleep] in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling BlingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

logo.jpg

I think I remember seeing that one on the news, Ryan. Did he escape in a prison van?

On a more cheerful note:

The chav and the slinky have a lot in common. They both have no real use, but it's fun to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.

I couldn't tell you for sure, sorry. He had multiple vehicles adn the only one I know of was a green sedan.

Another freaky thing was, this girl who's in my homeroom and lives not even a mile away from me, her brother and his friend got completely wasted at a bar one night. The next morning some parents of a friend of mine were talking a morning walk and saw a headless body in the guys car. It turns out the brother was driving him and his friend home while really drunk and swerved into a ditch and his friend kind of leaned out the window and a telephone wire going into the ground severed his head. The driver was so drunk he didn't even notice and went home and went inside and passed out. They found the head just lying on the side of the road..It was freaking crazy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wilt ... 085018.stm :(

Happend not far from my place of work

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I know what you mean, on my last driving lesson I saw a SWAT team storming a house. I just saw some police tape and a van though oh wonder what's going on, then police stopped me like 20m from house and I read on van SWAT, I gotta admit they look wicked. Also maybe a year ago there was a party down the street and like 30 chavs gatecrashed and started mugging everyone and beating them up on streets. 21 people arrested >.

Happens alot here

The Goverment tries to make people feel safe in their own homes by not kicking up to much fuss.

Were I live it seems less than 5% of assualts, robbery makes it into the papers I sometimes listen to the Police radio and the streets are far more dangerous than people like to think (or hear)

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Happens alot here

The Goverment tries to make people feel safe in their own homes by not kicking up to much fuss.

Were I live it seems less than 5% of assualts, robbery makes it into the papers I sometimes listen to the Police radio and the streets are far more dangerous than people like to think (or hear)

Isn't that illegal?? :?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Happens alot here

No! why would it be illegal?

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Happens alot here

Only if he gets caught.

You can tune into almost every single emergancy services frequency.

So unless you transmit on the frequency, they won't catch you :P

what are chavs?

is it a gang?

reading about them they sound just like some ppl with nothin 2 do not so much as a gang?

any1 wanna clear that up thanks

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

Happens alot here

Only if he gets caught.

You can tune into almost every single emergancy services frequency.

So unless you transmit on the frequency, they won't catch you :P

no its not illegal at all and never has been the police know I listen to them.

The only radio channels its illegal to listen to are seaphones operating on the marine vhf band.

(transmitting on ANY freq without a license is illegal)

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

what are chavs?

is it a gang?

reading about them they sound just like some ppl with nothin 2 do not so much as a gang?

any1 wanna clear that up thanks

http://www.chavscum.co.uk should tell you all you need to know. Click here for the 'how to spot a chav' page.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

where i live there are just a couple of "tough" guys who beat people up for fun,

ive been pulled from my car before fortunatly I carry a claw hammer under my drivers seat the claw end of the hammer into a knee cap makes them change their mind.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002