Underoath-Lost In the Sound - ? days #1 rock album on iTunes

Kill_Thomas9

I just downloaded Underoath's latest album, Lost In the Sound of Seperation, and it is by far the best Underoath album I have ever heard. Infact, I think it is the best album I have heard, period. I was released yesterday, September second.

For those of you who don't know, Underoath is a sort of heavy rock/screamo christian band. They're really very unique sounding. And if this album is too hardcore for you, you may like their "They're Only Chasing Saftey" album, which still has plenty of they type of screaming you normally hear from other bands.

If you're not into that type of music then I can tell you right now. You won't like it. After listening to the entire album more thoroughly (rather than listening to it on my iPod after school) the first song is probably the most "Hard Core" of all the songs. It gets mellower near the end of the album.

I wouldn't classify them as metalcore, but I guess they could fit that description. Btw... they first song is like 10x more... whats the word..... hardcore? lol. Can't think of the word right now... but the first song is my least favorite of them all.

Yay! Underoath thread :thumbsup:

I've been a fan of Underoath for a long time :P , and I like all of their albums from Act of Depression to this album.

This new album is tied with They're Only Chasing Safety as my favourite album from them (although they are very different styles.)

I love the darker, heavier, more epic sound on this album for sure, and it's easily the most technical album they've ever done.

Listening to a song off the album, "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" and I'm really liking it. I love how, like Alexisonfire does sometimes, they have what I consider to be good vocals for a Rock/Metal-type genre. They also still include the heavier vocals, and I think it's a wonderful mix.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Yay! Underoath thread :thumbsup:

I've been a fan of Underoath for a long time :P , and I like all of their albums from Act of Depression to this album.

This new album is tied with They're Only Chasing Safety as my favourite album from them (although they are very different styles.)

I love the darker, heavier, more epic sound on this album for sure, and it's easily the most technical album they've ever done.

SXQQQQQQQQQQQ <3:<3:

its been awhile since i've talked to my favorite music buddy :mrgreen:

i'm gonna have to completely agree, this album is awesome.

just managed to get to bestbuy today and buy it, and its awesome, its so hard yet aaron's singing parts are so good, havent listened to it too much but its awesome so far :D

Favorite songs at the moment (most favorite to least):

A Fault Line. A Fault of Mine

Emergency Broadcast: The End Is Near

Anyone Can Dig a Hole But It Takes a Real Man to Call It Home (the second half)

Too Bring to See Too Loud to Hear (The part after "Good God! Can you still get us home"x6" where Aaron has the solo"

Awesome! #5 album on iTunes. Pretty impressive for such a reletivley low popularity genre.

lol

I fail to see what is funny about that.

Are you inferring that Christian Metalcore is just as popular as Alternative Rock?

Awesome! #5 album on iTunes. Pretty impressive for such a reletivley low popularity genre.

lol

Are you inferring that Christian Metalcore is just as popular as Alternative Rock?

alternative rock is such a broad term. be more specific. but, christian metalcore is pretty damn popular.

p915h.gif

lol

alternative rock is such a broad term. be more specific. but, christian metalcore is pretty damn popular.

>christian

>metalcore

..paradox?

lol

>christian

>metalcore

..paradox?

Nah, metalcore isn't metal.

p915h.gif

lol

>christian

>metalcore

..paradox?

Nah, metalcore isn't metal.

Silly me.

Awesome! #5 album on iTunes. Pretty impressive for such a relatively low popularity genre.

lol

:?

I personally don't know of any other christian metalcore bands...

Awesome! #5 album on iTunes. Pretty impressive for such a relatively low popularity genre.

lol

http://www.last.fm/tag/christian%20metalcore

Tons, and most wildly popular.

p915h.gif

lol

http://www.last.fm/tag/christian%20metalcore

Tons, and most wildly popular.

Wow.. I know all of those bands, and I didn't even know any of them were christian. You have to admit Underøath is very unique sounding. Underoath, Demon Hunter, and Haste the Day were the only ones that didn't sound the same to me.