Broad Tipped Bolts!

Lap

He said in his second post he would go to train the skill

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what happened to them? Yesterday I was able to use them no problem, and now I am not able to equipt them due to my slayer lvl not being 55.

What happened? New update? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Where?

in... his... second... post

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

i personly believe its about damn time. no level for bolts that hit like addy and cost less than mith?

FAIL

but, with this update, they saved it. :pray:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

i personly believe its about damn time. no level for bolts that hit like addy and cost less than mith?

FAIL

but, with this update, they saved it. :pray:

I think the update still fails. Bolts were about all that slayer had that made it unique... Now smithing offers next to nothing that can't be gained through something else for a LOT less effort.

This is quite like when Verac could hit through your prayer except his armor can hit through prayer, so it didn't make sense. That bug was coming, we all knew it, we just didn't know when. It's like this.

Hopefully this will stabilize the market for the broad-tipped bolts. =]

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Moved to Help & Advice.

Please ask all RuneScape related questions here.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Wow seems a tad unfair to do this without notice.

I know a lot of people with <55 slayer have brought into the broad tipped bolts.

Its like letting everyone have barrows items at 65 att, str, def, mag, range then after people have brought the sets put it up to 70.

Seems like a very cruel joke......

Having said that I was luckily training slayer to 55 for slayer dart and I haven't brought any broad tipped bolts yet (I think I will now just to make a quick $).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

reminds me of the bug when black demons in taverly were multy it was so fun then and one day 5 of my firends and me went to cannon down their only to find out it wasn't multy any more :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It seems to me that there should be no complaining based on the fact that those complaining were taking advantage of a bug which is in violation of the rules anyways. I'm glad that the time i spent to get 55 slayer is once again worth while. I think I'll be using broad tipped bolts when i start making trips to armadyl GWD :thumbsup:

nexussigar2.png

barbaric_man.png