99 #9 - SUMMONING!

I finally knocked out 99 Summoning!

99SUmmoning.jpg

I was already 99 Slayer before Summoning, but I still did a lot of Slayer for Charms. I also did some Rock Lob bursting, but I limited myself by not buying any Death Runes. No idea how much it cost in total. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know :D . Just got a Red Dragon Egg. Time to go hatch it.

Rate/Hate

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Hey! I'm in that picture! :lol: Huge congrats to you, man. Like I said, you now have both of (imo) the best capes in the game right now, summoning and slayer. What's next? =P~

Im in that picture too, i r better dan ju. I gived him phr33 chocolate

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

8/10... 99 summoning is hot, but you 99 farm (with the 1m exp in the last day) was a 10/10 and 99 slay was 9/10... so this is an 8/10...

gratz again mate

Vann

Hey! I'm in that picture! :lol: Huge congrats to you, man. Like I said, you now have both of (imo) the best capes in the game right now, summoning and slayer. What's next? =P~

I will always be your Berranub. 99 Crafting is next but if I get it now I would probably just throw the cape in my Costume Room so I am waiting a bit.

Im in that picture too, i r better dan ju. I gived him phr33 chocolate

Thanks Socc for pushing me to go ahead and get 99 Summoning. And I still have your chocolate bar. :D

Grats Berrakus, keep up the great work with any future goals you attempt.

:thumbup:

No goals right now. I am just enjoying my 99 Summoning. I'm sure it won't take too long to come up with a new goal though. ;)

gj berr 10/10 like i give all 99 summoners =D>

Thanks.

9/10 for being 94 pray

Awsome 99 congratz!!

Get 99 prayer now for maxed combat...<3:

Yeah Yeah. I have had 99 Prayer banked for a long time, I just can never get motivated to level Prayer.

9/10 i hate summoning but good job

I hated Summoning too when it first came out. But the second batch was a great update and I really like the high level Familiars.

9/10 Summoning is an amazing, dynamic skill. Gratz and I wish you luck on future endeavors :thumbsup: .

Thank you very much!

8/10... 99 summoning is hot, but you 99 farm (with the 1m exp in the last day) was a 10/10 and 99 slay was 9/10... so this is an 8/10...

gratz again mate

Vann

Yeah I didn't do anything crazy for 99 Summoning. I went from 96-99 in a day, but that's nothing special.

11/10. MASSIVE congratulations, and jealousy. Utter jealousy.

You'll kick [wagon] in the new PvP update, with Titans.

Too bad I stink at PvP. I found out that Steel Titans own at Fight Pits though.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done