Ultimate guide to Tormented Monsters 10k views

Salad

Would Elite Black Armor be worth a mention in the guide (in the no prayer melee section) , or is it just unnnessary weight? And dosen't Elite Black give less negative bonuses, or am I mixed up?

I didn't do the quest myself but I'm planning to do it this week. I'm gonna ask Cartiga to check this out as he did WGS and gpt Elite (I think)

BTW: Please check out the Tormented Demon section made by Cartiaga.

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might update later as I'm gonna hunt some more soon. Thanks for adding it. Also the 2 spots I added are the easiest spots to hunt them as far as I know. Anyone with suggestions please show me the spot and I will try it out and probably update the guide later.

Thanks a lot!

Also: I know I forgot ruby bolts in pic and accumulator :P Just thinking you guys will read the text below ;)

Cartiaga

Cartiaga.png

Pretty much the basics on the Tormented Demons. Good and so fast up on the net guide.

Also, I would post a picture of Dragon Claw drop, but I got so exited and I was so tired so I forgot to print screen.

As far as i know, the demons max hit with range, mage and melee is 26, not 30.

I would also like to note. I feel like they drop Blue charms more common then the other charms.

Pretty much the basics on the Tormented Demons. Good and so fast up on the net guide.

Also, I would post a picture of Dragon Claw drop, but I got so exited and I was so tired so I forgot to print screen.

As far as i know, the demons max hit with range, mage and melee is 26, not 30.

I would also like to note. I feel like they drop Blue charms more common then the other charms.

Tormented Monsters are known for there WTFGUD drop rate of blue charms :)

ib7rVm.png

i heard elite black armour can be used to kill tormented wraiths. :D

Cant confirm myself because i dont have elite black

Prayer is still probably the best melee option, since Tormented Wraiths would probably rip through Black Elite anyway :(

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Prayer is still probably the best melee option, since Tormented Wraiths would probably rip through Black Elite anyway :(

I heard Black Elite makes the TD unagressive. Need someone to check please, also I'm just 5 quest from WGS! Can't wait.

ib7rVm.png

I heard Black Elite makes the TD unagressive. Need someone to check please, also I'm just 5 quest from WGS! Can't wait.

You mean the demon or the wraith?

Unagressive TDs would be awesome :D

Magy Hazy has a video on youtube (Magyhazy on YT) on soloing demons. He kills quite a few using sharks. So you really might wanna look into that. I think its right near spot 2.

I think I might have to quest :( DAMMIT! WHYYYYYYY :( I hate quests... But the demons seem good and a free 400k experience? Come on.

It really is a nice guide though. But on one hand, you have the pieces of dragon armour falling because there was a JMod saying the plate will not only be assistable, but the requirements will be lowered to 92 smithing (what the hell?!). You also have a raising dragon claw price that, thanks to the spec, should be worth WAY more than it is worth right now... more like 2m at least. People have been buying for 5 mil... I mean, the spec almost ALWAYS 2 hits people. Well, 8 hits people technically, but you know.

Definitely gonna have to do some questing :( I don't know if I can do itttttt :(

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Magy Hazy has a video on youtube (Magyhazy on YT) on soloing demons. He kills quite a few using sharks. So you really might wanna look into that. I think its right near spot 2.

I think I might have to quest :( DAMMIT! WHYYYYYYY :( I hate quests... But the demons seem good and a free 400k experience? Come on.

It really is a nice guide though. But on one hand, you have the pieces of dragon armour falling because there was a JMod saying the plate will not only be assistable, but the requirements will be lowered to 92 smithing (what the hell?!). You also have a raising dragon claw price that, thanks to the spec, should be worth WAY more than it is worth right now... more like 2m at least. People have been buying for 5 mil... I mean, the spec almost ALWAYS 2 hits people. Well, 8 hits people technically, but you know.

Definitely gonna have to do some questing :( I don't know if I can do itttttt :(

I'm gonna check the video when I get time.

Also, I can't wait to do the quest too! I'm only 5 quest away and a couple of reqs left. I saw the post too, but didn't look at the cons. Yep, the pieces will lower :c I think Jagex should keep the 99 smithing req because it's the result of the grandmaster quest, eh? Maybe even the assist should be taken away. And I really want those claws :c

ib7rVm.png

Very decent guide, however you could try to cut down on the images. Some changes I suggest could be different coloured lines (and numbered too), for the movement patterns.

Black Elite definitely works, however if you buy a set just for the TW's, it's not entirely worthit (I have 99 Defence, and the TW still hits a fair bit.)

Perhaps you could change the setup of the guide, it's slightly annoying to have everything in one code box, also it's harder to link together parts.

Here's a hint, while waiting for the TW to respawn, you could wield/wear a piece of armour that breaks the set of black (metaphorically), such as a spare helm (just so that it doesn't focus on you straight off.

I'll get back to you with a bit more info for the Black Elite usage there, as well as additional info to help. I could also supply a few small changes to the setup in total.

Very decent guide, however you could try to cut down on the images. Some changes I suggest could be different coloured lines (and numbered too), for the movement patterns.

Black Elite definitely works, however if you buy a set just for the TW's, it's not entirely worthit (I have 99 Defence, and the TW still hits a fair bit.)

Perhaps you could change the setup of the guide, it's slightly annoying to have everything in one code box, also it's harder to link together parts.

Here's a hint, while waiting for the TW to respawn, you could wield/wear a piece of armour that breaks the set of black (metaphorically), such as a spare helm (just so that it doesn't focus on you straight off.

I'll get back to you with a bit more info for the Black Elite usage there, as well as additional info to help. I could also supply a few small changes to the setup in total.

Um ye I made those pic with MS paint sooo :D I recently got a drawing software called PAINT.NET and theres this arrow option that I love and will probably change the picture.

I will probably make those changes when I will do WGS (finished all the quest, just need to reqs) then I will focus on the guide.

Thanks for the reply, helps make the guide cooler.

ib7rVm.png

I guess Black Elite is helpful for its prayer bonus, but only if you did WGS. It's not worth buying it just for TW.

Well Black Elite makes the Tormented Demon unagressive I heard, I started WGS (finally!) so I'm gonna check soon (when I finish it :/)

ib7rVm.png

Brews are useless at Tormented Demons when you get good enough at prayer switching. This is because the main reason you have to bank is due to running out of super restores.

Sharks are good enough when you get experienced. Brews are just a waste of money...because potting really helps here.

Brews are useless at Tormented Demons when you get good enough at prayer switching. This is because the main reason you have to bank is due to running out of super restores.

Sharks are good enough when you get experienced. Brews are just a waste of money...because potting really helps here.

Agreed. I tried brews and got less kills than with sharks. (solo)