FiremasterD vrs. Axeraider67

axeraider70

Good job axe! I really like your character, really smooth :)

A couple of things though, is the black stuff inbetween the breastplate and the shoulder pads an undershirt? or is that what's connecting the two? Because it should be connecting the two, there's too much space between them. I really like the hat, but it's colour and the head of the zammy staff are too close alike in colour, I think they should contrast a bit to stand out.

Good job on the guy in gilded, or is it a girl? because if it's a guy, that's one big titty :P Good job man!

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its a girl :roll:

oh and the black stuff is supposed to connect the two, its not an undershirt. so the hat should contrast... ill get on that after i get a few more comments.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

I like the linework, but I think it's lame of you to not do a background. It's just not finished. And I agree with oilertank, the shoulderpads do look weird, not attached to the armour.

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

some lips for the girls, move the shoulder pad onto the shoulder a bit more (to close up that gap) and a bg - even if its just a colour gradient.

I'm wanting to get doing some image of my own now... but will fail compared to the stuff I've seen in the forums

Wow... since u hadn't been postin ever since i did didn't know what happened. Well ur is lookin really good axeraider... mines... well i think its ok considerin its still only my second. And just to let u know and to all the people who already know.. I'm probably the slowest worker u'll ever find so it'll take me a while to finish it.

I like the linework, but I think it's lame of you to not do a background. It's just not finished. And I agree with oilertank, the shoulderpads do look weird, not attached to the armour.

well when i think about it, i wonder how its attached to the armour where it can move in the first place. so i did that because it would allow the persons arm to move with the shoulder pad (kind of like football shoulder pads, i do play football.

Well i dont really know what to put in the backround, since i suck at backrounds i didnt want to ruin it with one.

i gave her breasts, i gave her skinny-ness (not a word), and flowers ^_^. what else could i do to her? by the way, i cannot draw lips because they are either too big or too weird or something goes wrong. no lips!

if a BG becomes a neccesity to win this then ill go ahead and do it...

girlsigfi1.png

i gave her breasts, i gave her skinny-ness (not a word), and flowers ^_^. what else could i do to her? by the way, i cannot draw lips because they are either too big or too weird or something goes wrong. no lips!

I dunno, maybe actually make them look like breasts instead of it looking like some old guy with a tumor thing in his chest.

Looks good axe, i suggest you make the breast rounder, and add a y shape to the middle. If you've ever taken human anatomy drawing classes, you'd understand drawing the breast ;P its kinda weird. Can't make the [bleep] too big, or too small, but have to make them prominent. Look at your girlfriend from that angle subtly and imagine her in a armour like material and you got it ;P

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

right then, *calls her over* lets take a look shall we.... (comes back a few minutes later with a red mark in the shape of a hand across the face.)

i understand perfectly now!

(thanks for the tip :wink: )

girlsigfi1.png

right then, *calls her over* lets take a look shall we.... (comes back a few minutes later with a red mark in the shape of a hand across the face.)

i understand perfectly now!

(thanks for the tip :wink: )

Lmao, just saying.. When i had my first girlfriend when I was 12, I was reeeally into drawing human anatomy, and she was into drawing too, so invited her over and drew her face. People are the perfect reference for drawing people, obviously. So now I tell people I drew her naked, after all, the face ain't covered ;)

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

Sorry i haven' t posted in a while.. I was gone for the past week so i didn't have any time recently to work on my sig. I'll start working on it again so i can finish the line work sometime soon. Yes i'm very slow :roll: but that's the way i am.

I'LL JUDGE!!!!

tenchi's back! hey i finnaly understand samuri champloo's story thingy-mabob now!

otay you judge, my work has already been posted silly, now we just need to see fire's final! (6 days! honestly you lazy bum! :twisted: )

girlsigfi1.png

Sorry axe.. i haven't been able to post my sig progress because imageshack isn't working on my computer.

Ur already done too? So ur not puting in a background? I'm still not done with all the line work. I don't work on this thing constantly plus i have a lot of other things going on too so don' t expect me to finish at the end of this week.

Sorry for the double post but i found another site to upload my sig. Comp-Whip-vs-Ranger.png.xs.jpg

I hope it works and the bow is just there.. at least until i fit it into the sig and move it, and yes axeraider.. this is all i've got so far. I have to take my time and it sometimes takes me a while to think of a good idea.

I GOT BACK FROM CHICAGO!!! I WAS GONE FOR 4 DAYS!!

if anyone wants to see my life story about chicago please tell me.

anyway! im here.. whatever finish your damn sig man i cant wait forever!