Monday Poll: Your interest in the upcoming PvP worlds

n_odie

i hope there will be extra bonuses for training skills on those world too, so that i really can kill those idiotic spot stealers :twisted:

like extra exp or really good rewards for the randoms(5k+ gp per time or more worth)

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

lots and lots of hype. I think im looking foreward to the server generated loot. never was good in pking though :wall: :wall: my party always got pwned. PM me ingame if u have good pk party on pvp serv. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I will check out the PvP worlds when they are released but for the most part, at least in the near future, I probably won't visit them too much since I will be focusing on raising up non-combat skills.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

If the drops are based on the victum's level, equipment, food used, ect, and you don't get the items they lose, then won't it turn alot of armor (especially rune and green d'hide) into consumables like runes and arrows? Unless the lost items are sent to the grand exchange but no one get the profit. Also, I find it ironic that the wilderness will probably be one of the least popular places to pk.

quit

This is how its going to play out, and you can all say you heard it from taco first. There is going to be some drop table created and the range of items you can get is based off what the person you kill is wearing and their combat level. someone will work it out and determine what the cheapest gear set somone can wear to generate the best possible chances on the drop table. You will get clans of people in said gear sets killing eachother over and over again to get the new drops on the drop table.

This will end up having little to do with pvp and everything to do with getting the new items.

Whatever the gear set people will need will skyrocket in price, for example black dragonhide.

Fools_Taco.png

It doesn't interest me, but that's not to say I won't change my mind. I'm waiting to see what happens.

Same here. It's not that appealing to me yet, but I am sure I'll give it a couple of tries.

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"