Will kebab be used when PKing in F2P?Conclusion P.5!

Dire_Wolf

nobody exept for people who are horrible pkers will use kebabs, end of thread.

If you read above, the thread ended with my conclusion but seems to be going on. But as you said it: horrible pkers shouldn't use kebab.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat fast? There is a 1.8 second delay for eating.

Even so, the speed of eating is enough to stay alive. But i am tired of your posts.

You seem to stalk my threads. On debate club you have posted that Giant rock crabs defence is higher than Saradomin bosses. You say it, but you have yet to prove it.

On help and advice when i asked "Ratio of 3rd age items", you answered by giving me a link to a Hero Serie AMV video with text "Nobody Knows".

Now you are posting here. You have right to post yes, but what is up with all these negative things?

Can't you just say something and be over with it, and if you can say that Giant rock crabs has higher defence than Sara boss: can't you prove it?

I have in Debate thread posted a video showing a test, what have you done?

Stop posting absurd stuff on my posts please, it's considered spam to me as i expect good posts to debate on or read the post for help.

On topic:

If you want, me and you can go duel at duel arena and ill show you that with a rune scimitar piercing through armor is not something that goes fast. You posted that food delay is 1.8 sec, my post back is that you don't get hit so easyily. Do you want to do the test or do you want to say something but not back it up?

I am tired of playing games with you, i am not here to argue.

I'm not stalking you. I post on whatever thread interests me...

I'm just being blunt with my points.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It doesn't seem like a wise idea to bring food that might not heal actually heal you. If your life is on the life, you want something that is garanteed to work. But sure, it's a very good idea if you're a very poor F2P decent food that's practically free.

2480+ total

It doesn't seem like a wise idea to bring food that might not heal actually heal you. If your life is on the life, you want something that is garanteed to work. But sure, it's a very good idea if you're a very poor F2P decent food that's practically free.

F2Ps don't hit that much as P2Ps but i guess random food aint for the big pker :oops:

If you read above, the thread ended with my conclusion but seems to be going on. But as you said it: horrible pkers shouldn't use kebab.

nobodys going to use kebabs exept for lvl 10s

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

nobodys going to use kebabs exept for lvl 10s

that's been proven wrong today.

you need to be atleast combat 20 to enter a pvp world :lol:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

i just went pking on my main with melee(60 73 60) and kababs and i now chose them over lobs

as you said rune skimmy dont hit all that well on rune armor and i have plenty of time to eat

only bad part of kababs is they horrible in no armor fights