Ankie's Blog, updated a bit. Should I play again?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, don't expect vids for at least a month or two. My internet is too laggy to pk on 90% of the time and even when it is good enough I can't record because that stacks the lag on. I will be getting a new internet provider within a month and my new laptop arrives today :thumbsup:

Check my blog, I'm retired now anyway.

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

New banner on the front page, I've left up the old one just to compare.

Because I will be enchanting diamond bolts for 99 Magic I could really use some help. I am limited to 10k bolts per 4 hours and I can enchant those 10k bolts in under half an hour(1k casts does 10k bolts) I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could have an offer in for 10k+ bolts and every time they buy you could sell them to me thorough trade. This could double my exp rate and I would be indebted to that you forever! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

Just died while alching today, lost 3.5m+

Story:

I was alching in w26 at the g.e watching fights. I dc'd and when I came back I misclicked and walked into the pvp area. I frantically clicked towards the centre of the g.e but to no avail, 4 dds specs from a 1 itemer and I was in Fally. Lucky I alch in leiderhosen* and kept my firecape upon death. I lost over 3k worth of alch's and gp which totaled about 3.5m.

GF :evil:

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

Well it jsut got worse, I was doing 26k trick with my mates in pvp, got 1m worth of loot and a pair or brawlers and then boom! DC! lost the 1m loot + full pking gear + fury, gf!@!@#!@#@@#! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:cry:

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much has been happening lately, I've been a bit annoyed at RS and haven't played as much as usual. I lost about 8m from enchanting(Diamond bolts dropped a lot in price while I had over 120k of them). That put me off training Mage for a bit so I've been playing Castlewars and Pest Pontrol etc. instead. Now I can tick off the Void Mace from my list, only the Mage helm to go \' . I might cash in a few more points and get 89 Mage before I go to bed ::' .

PS: I'll post a best of bank pic for this month when the stuff on my G.E sells.

Edit: Oh, looky what I just found on RuneMonkey:

765kmageexpwl7.png

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

• 2 weeks later...

bob09oj5.png

Best of Bank pic for this month, new record \' ... Record low -.-

A good friend of mine sent me a keylogger over an instant messanging service. Over 100m gone! :x He is such a good friend he even left me my untradables :evil:

Gf RS, it's been a great 6 years.

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.

I'm semi-retired now, I will come on maybe once per week or so to check up and stuff or go on a welfare pking trip with my mates but thats about it.

A big thanks to everyone who supported my blog! :thumbsup: Couldn't have done everything without your support. ::'

:cry:

Ankie_1992.png

61,128th to 99 Strength.