Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

Abdulla
[ Display Name History ]

Abdulla

Mish3000

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Abdulla
  • RSN '07:Mish
  • Clan:Afrobros

insane level ups dude.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Medieval Kid
  • Clan:TFS

insane level ups dude.

Thanks dude  :shades: 

Here's what I've been up to recently:

50M Prayer

50M%20Prayer_zpslrlq458k.png

Thanks to cremation, prayer got considerably cheaper. Although still pricey, I was able to finish getting this to 50M at last!

112%20RuneCrafting_zpsciq5zxvl.png

I got more than just 1 level up, getting my melee stats up to 111. I plan on working on Ranged in the not too distant future, bringing it on par with my melee stats again.

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts

1.5 Bil Total XP:

1.5bil%20xp_zpsxyrhu8jj.png

Halfway point between 1Bil and 2Bil ;). This is also fast approaching the halfway point of maxed F2P XP (1.6b/3.2b)

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts

New Bank pic for end 2015/beginning of 2016!

Jan%202015%20BoB_zps7qxhjeyk.png

Finally a yearly bank pic posted on time! The Black Santa Hat has really inflated my bank. The BSH is 864mil in the GE at the time this was taken, and I only paid 230 mil for it. Getting ever closer to 2147M!

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts

I've been hard at work getting some of my stats up, including a new 120, making that 7 total for me. Here are a few of my recent level-ups.

117 RuneCrafting!

117%20Runecrafting_zpsvwoydn6c.png

I've been levelling this up quite a bit recently, slow going at best, but getting up there. I put it on hold (at 80mil xp) when I decided to train some Crafting.. Which leads me to:

119 Crafting!

119%20Crafting_zpsqpvrioab.png

After 80Mil RuneCrafting I wanted a little break and decided to take a few days off to get my Crafting to 120, here's 119.

120 Crafting!

120%20Crafting_zpswy41dhvm.png

Ahh at last, my 7th 100m+ skill and 120!  After getting this it's straight back to RuneCrafting, getting closer to that 120.

Abdulla
[ Display Name History ]

Abdulla

Mish3000

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Abdulla
  • RSN '07:Mish
  • Clan:Afrobros

the great thing about your account is it will always hold amazing value. your achievements will never degrade.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

Medi! Wow, I can't believe you're still here and updating this. Awesome levels man.  :thumbsup:

I've only just returned so forgive my noobish question, but how did you get it to show levels over 99? 

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts

the great thing about your account is it will always hold amazing value. your achievements will never degrade.

Thanks man :), I appreciate it. It's nice to know you see it this way, I've definitely put a lot of time into it  :shades:. The F2P game has changed quite a bit in terms of xp rates, and the general mindset of some of the community - but I'll always know/have the achievements I did my way.

Medi! Wow, I can't believe you're still here and updating this. Awesome levels man.  :thumbsup:

I've only just returned so forgive my noobish question, but how did you get it to show levels over 99? 

Haha, yep, and thanks |^_^|.  Maybe not quite as often as I used to, but I still keep up with it (part of that of course being the fact I maxed awhile ago) but virtual levelling adds some extra options, as well as reaching different XP goals :D. I'm still playing so I continue to post/update here as I progress. It also serves as a nice trip down memory lane whenever I want to visit and look back at my progress over the years.

My response is a bit late, so you may already know by now, but they've added a way to display "virtual levels". It can be found under Game(play) Settings > Miscellaneous settings. There are a few different options there such as gold trim around the levels, what "shape" to display (if any) for 120+ and 200m skills.

---------------------------------

Here's a few level-ups and some of what I've been working on lately:

WoodCutting

RuneCrafting

1.6 Bil XP!

~Medi

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts

120 RuneCrafting!

120%20RuneCrafting_zpsu5r37y5t.png

I now have half my skills (8 total) that are 100m XP+ or level 120+! RuneCrafting has been quite the slow grind to get it up there, and unfortunately a long way to go still. That said, I'm going to be taking a break from RC and switch over to Crafting soon to compete with my Clan in a skilling competition. Depending on how it goes, Crafting may end up being my next 200m.

~Medi

deletemeplease
[ Display Name History ]

deletemeplease

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Woah.  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users