Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

sounds like a plan eh?

It does, gives me variety and I'll be leveling up my skills. I'm going to do mining kind of like I did cooking, just take my time lol.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phr33 B1rd M34t pl0x.

And lol yeah, taking your time with Mining is always good, cause it saves moneyyyy! (and gets you 99 Smith as well :D)

Lol I forgot about your bird meat. I'll do it tonight when I get back.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Hey, no worries lol, your doing me a favour anyway, so I shouldn't be bugging you, even though I really love it :P

Lol okay, I'll do it tomorrow, first thing! I've had a long tiring day today lol.

I might be a little busy, so I won't be as active as I usually am for the next few days.

I haven't really been on...I got on a few times, did a little smithing...I still need to do the new quest, but the low level of it kind of turns me off a little bit. I'll do it next time I'm on though. I don't know if I've really got anything done since my last update... I've been working with flash a little bit, designed my first little game, and will probably be doing more of that. I'm also starting to play the Native American Flute. I'm not sure if anyone listens to it, but youtube it, it's very soothing. I'll try to hop on here in the next day or two.

I finished the new quest today...that's it for Runescape. I started on a little flash animation just to get the hang of CS4, then I'll work on like a 5 minute animation. Once I get the hang of animation, I'll work on learning Flash websites, which will be followed by Flash games. So the reason I started using flash is a while off yet, oh well.

lol Im reading and your last few posts about not being as active reminded me of me ::'

Lol, yeah, I'm on like...for an hour every few nights.

Flash! Once, my teacher taught the class on how to make simple flash animations (using motion techniques and stuff). In the end, we even made some flash games =P

Lol yeah, I know how to make animations, I'm just learning new techniques right now.

I did a little smithing tonight, and talked with talonn for a few minutes. I have a track meet tomorrow morning, followed by prom, and then after prom...so I'll have a very busy day and next morning lol.

Well prom went good, I went with my sons mother, and we had a great time. I didn't hit the road home until about 4 a.m. (her parents won't let me stay the night...), got home at about 4:30 a.m., and crashed. Then Sunday I just messed with Flash. Today, I finished my first flash website, and I must say, it turned out pretty decent. I also had an Academic Awards Ceremony at my school today. I was awarded an Honor Graduate medallion to wear for Graduation, as well as two scholarships.

I have a track meet tomorrow, and won't get back until later. The meet starts at 4 p.m., I'm running the 200m dash...my event doesn't start until 7:45 p.m., so I'll have 3 hours and 45 minutes to wait...Wednesday, if my friend gets his new guitar and drumkit he ordered, I'll be over there jamming out, Thursday I'll be with my son and his mother, and Friday, I'll be on my way to my National Guard FTX drill 5 and a half hours away...that's going to be a long bus ride...I'm not sure what time I'll get back on Sunday.

Whats about You and your sons mother :mrgreen:

If u want to tell us about off course ;)

And well see you on sunday :lol:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Whats about You and your sons mother :mrgreen:

If u want to tell us about off course ;)

And well see you on sunday :lol:

Lol well we're still really good friends, and hang out often. I'll be around until Friday.

btw to fix your siggy stat box thingy the code changes from this

[stats]xyxy[/stats]

to this

[nstats]xyxy[/nstats]

:twss:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

btw to fix your siggy stat box thingy the code changes from this

[stats]xyxy[/stats]

to this

[nstats]xyxy[/nstats]

:twss:

~~~legoman187~~~

Didn't even notice it was messed up lol. Thanks!

Vulxai I have a favor to ask when you finish some of your flash stuff I would love to see it ^^

Miss you been forever since ive seen you on.

Lol sure can, I just made a little mock flash site to see how to work it, so I know how to do that now. View the mock site here.

I know, I was going to get on yesterday, but then I got sidetracked. I'll pop on tonight since I won't at all until Sunday night. I got my senior project all done, and now I just have to work on the Sociology project and keep learning flash lol.