Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

Wow, I've been lazy on this blog...well, other than the fact I stop taking screenies lol. I got 75 range from chins because I'm lazy, and I got 69 agility via penguins, and with the first two xp lamps from doing the frem diaries (got the final 6k manually), and now I'm waiting to get the armor for the last task on my diary, and then I'll be able to do the last two quests.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blink.gif I totally forgot about this...well *ahem* I've been slaying a tad...got 77 range...74 summoning...83 mining icon_thumbs.gif ...I can't do Nomad's Requim because I'm a noob...I think that's the only update since my last...update...other than the whole purple name thing... I'm such a good 'scaper!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

And a forgetful one by the looks of it. ;)

Oh, you don't know the half of it :blink:

Nice to see your familiar blog again! Got any tips on 99 Cooking? At this point it looks like I am going to get it in probably like 9 weeks..

It was on like...page 6 lol. Hmm, the only tips I'd have would be to make sure you're wearing cooking gauntlets, use Rogue's Den (or the Cooking Guild if you have Varrock Armor...3 I believe), and have people to talk to or music to listen to. Good luck!

Really the only thing I've been doing in-game is playing Barbarian Assault. I'm not a level 5 healer, level 1 defender, level 3 attacker, and level 2 collector (Pretty much all the same as a year or two ago except for the level 5 healer), and now I bought Penance Gloves and working on filling up the horn for some agility.

EDIT: I also rehashed my About Me thing, and the RL Pics thing.

Edited by Vulxai

Really the only thing I've been doing in-game is playing Barbarian Assault. I'm not a level 5 healer, level 1 defender, level 3 attacker, and level 2 collector (Pretty much all the same as a year or two ago except for the level 5 healer), and now I bought Penance Gloves and working on filling up the horn for some agility.

Dude I want some penance gloves..

Dude I want some penance gloves..

Lol they're actually quite easy to get, you can get 150 points in a given roll before the sixth wave pretty easily. Once I got the 150 points in a role, I kept going with that roll (switched the statue to points to fill up horn) and killed the Queen, then started a new roll...however, once I got the defender points, I just quit...I don't like defender.

here is a post cause i haven't posted here in a while. gl with your goals and life Vulxy

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

here is a post cause i haven't posted here in a while. gl with your goals and life Vulxy

~~~legoman187~~~

Thanks, Lego!

Well...I bought a Tarantula today!

mms_picture_1.jpg

I call him...Socrates!

Other than that, I haven't been on much today...I'll log on, but won't guarantee any accomplishments.

mms_picture_1.jpg

I call him...Socrates!

Other than that, I haven't been on much today...I'll log on, but won't guarantee any accomplishments.

Vulxai = Crazy in many ways more than one...

mms_picture_1.jpg

I call him...Socrates!

Vulxai = Crazy in many ways more than one...

Lol well I wanted to get a snake, but they didn't have any, so I got this little fella, only about 6-8 months old right now. This particular one was trying to crawl up my arm at the store, and the others just kind of sat there.

I have drill this weekend, so obviously I didn't play any today, probably won't do anything until late tomorrow.

So over the weekend...I only got the multiplier down to about 2.5...I had Drill this weekend, and I was going to play Sunday...but I decided to take someone to the movies and didn't get home until about 2 am. So I didn't accomplish anything.

Well...yesterday...I got my house halfway cleaned....today, I got the other half mostly cleaned (still have some dishes, but that'll be tomorrow)...hopefully I'll actually do something one of these days :blink:

• 1 month later...