Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

Very nice to have completed all quests! Was it hard? Did you use guides?

Thanks! It wasn't really hard, just took a while. Yep, I used guides.

Vcape.png

One man Party!!!

Woot!

Very nice! I've always wanted the quest cape.. i'm acctually semi-working on that right now...

It looks very nice..

Thanks! Good luck on your quest cape!

gratz vulx

~~~legoman187~~~

Thanks, Lego!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats you noob on Quest Cape! <3: At least it beat your 99 Cook party lol :P

Lol what are you talking about? There were lots of people around when I got 99 cook! ...too bad none of them knew I got 99 lol.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

OMFG GRATZ on Quest Cape!!

Im jealous now <3:

Lol thanks! Go get one!

I WANNA SEE YOUR QUESTCAPE NOOB!

Lol you will when we're both on!

OMFG GRATZ on Quest Cape!!

Im jealous now <3:

Lol thanks! Go get one!

Well, I would, Im 79 QP away...

But Im F2P again atm...

Ah, well go get one if/when you become p2p!

Hai noob, btw, what did you use the 400k exp lamps for? :)

Haven't used them yet, I'm going to use on summoning, I need to get my summoning to 65 first (I have charms for 63 so far).

Haven't done much, just some slayer. I got 67 slayer, and I'm on my Duradel task of 130 hellhounds (90 to go) which will get me my slayer helm. I'm still unsure if I'm going to continue to slay my way to 65 summoning, or just do some dusty camping. After this task and wednesday's penguins, I should be somewhat close to 64 summoning.

Well, then enjoy killing those noob dogs =D

They'd better not bite or else.. well I don't even want to think about it now.

Lol I will enjoy killing them.

Überlong time since I posted here :o

übergratzness at about everything I missed so far #-o

Lol thanks!

--

I think I'm going to keep going with Slayer to reach 65 summoning. Right now, including tomorrow's penguin points, I'm about 50k xp from 65 summoning (in charms, that is), and I'll keep slaying until I get a task I really don't want to do, and then I'll finish off with Dusties.

I got enough charms from Dusties last night (about 150 crimsons, 77 golds, and 53 greens was the total after the slaughtering was over) to get me to 65 summoning. That also includes today's penguin points I will get after track practice or when I get back into town. So when I get home (whether it be after Track or after I get back into town), I will do Penguin Points, get 65 Summoning, and then use my WGS rewards to get 71 summoning. Then I'll incubate my zammy egg, and raise it as I Firemake.

Super congratz dude on 71 Summoning cant wait to you get your zammy hawk. But first has to hatch then you have to raise it. Im a little jealous that you cheated and i cant D: stupid WSG =p

I know your happy new quest. Since you love quests so much =D

Congratz on soon being able to re equip quest cape

one last thing

[hide=]NOOB! NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB[/hide]

but still <3

Lol thanks Tanis!

As Tanis pointed out, I have recently gotten 71 summoning. I did the new quest while my Zammy egg was in the incubator. Now I shall continue with my firemaking.

Is the New quest hard i really want to do haven't gotten online to get to it though... well i'm also jelious of your zammy egg... I WANT ONE!!! Check mai Blawgey?? i may have to hunt you down and kill you :twisted:

Edi: Wootness new page?

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Is the New quest hard i really want to do haven't gotten online to get to it though... well i'm also jelious of your zammy egg... I WANT ONE!!! Check mai Blawgey?? i may have to hunt you down and kill you :twisted:

Edi: Wootness new page?

Nope, it's not hard at all. Lol I'll keep an eye out for you.

Congrats on taking care of pets, I mean, summoning :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Gratz on Quest Cape!! (again...) ::'

Lol thanks.

QUESTION oh answerer of many questions on the help and advice thingy

what is ur trade limit with 281 qp?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~