Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

gratz on your 99 coking

~~~legoman187~~~

Thanks!

GRATZ!!!@@@@@!!!!! <3:<3:

Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, I was taking my SAT's :(

Thanks! There wasn't a party for me...I accidentally got 99 the day before, and I wasn't even able to log on today for the other two parties.

Gratz on 99 cooking.

Tomorrow, u get pwned.

Lol thanks, and that's what you think!

Gratz!

Thanks, Vezon!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMGRATZ NOOB!

Congratz!

Today Owned!

Lol thanks, Tanis!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Grats on the hawtest cape ever <3:

You're gonna get pwned in a couple of hours :twisted:

:D ~Grade~ <3:

Lol we did, it was fun though!

Tell me what was it like :shock:

Well first we went to Stealing Creation. They had almost a full team of ancient mages against our team of no ancient mages, and no real combat people. They kept killing us, and then surrounding our base, so we couldn't escape. So what do we do? We left the base and charged them head on! It was some epic braveheart [cabbage], although they always killed us, we just kept returning. We never say die! So after they owned us that game (I, btw, got the award for most deaths!), we played again. Same result as the first one basically, but I didn't win most deaths, I was about 5 from having it though.

Then we headed over to Clan Wars. The first game, they owned us hardcore, I don't think we had one kill. The second game, it was only Pure Numse, Scotishobbit, and me against 6 of them. We had about 6 kills or around there (I killed Etp like once or twice) but they still more than doubled our score. We kept it a little even by fighting them in single combat.

After that, Etp, Gradeskip and I went to the Free-for-all safe portal thing and just attacked eachother (all 3 of us had our cooking capes on lol). Once Etp left, I let Grade kill me until 84 hp. Then we both left.

<3:

<3:<3:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~~~legoman187~~~

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for doing the event with us, it was a lot of fun <3:<3:

Of course, thanks for a good event!

I found this guide on the forums. It gives me an advanced farming route. It'll probably cost around 315k and with only doing the route once, it'll get me about 40k-45k xp for one run a day. So that'd take about 2 days to get 62 farming. I'm planning on doing herb patches maybe 3 times a day, that way I make a little profit, add about 2k to my total xp for the day, and bring the total cost down. I would only need to do that once, since I still have my curry tree seeds that I was going to use all the way to 65, so the next day I would only use my tree seeds, and then I have my 62 farm!

So looks like tomorrow will be 63 thief, 65 herb, and do that route (which would only leave like...7-10k xp left), and we'll see what time it is when I get done with that, maybe do some mining if it's still a decent time. Then the next day it would be 62 farm, Dealing With Scabaras and Rocking Out, and possibly some more mining. Then the NEXT day it'd probably be While Guthix Sleeps, and my quest cape =D. Although I like my cooking cape more, it'd be nice to bust out and do the emote now and then.

Also, tomorrow, before the mining, I'm going to update my first post blog thing...that's fallen behind quite a bit.

Very busy captain. Good luck on growing trees.

Watch out, there's a noob trying to cut them :anxious:

Lol I know right, and thanks!

Lol well I know for sure one noob is busy cutting trees with a knife, so I think I'm okay for right now.

<3:

<3:<3:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~~~legoman187~~~

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

.... -.- ur making me do this are you... you really are ..... fine ill bet big

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

beat that heh

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Quest cape

U need to show off with your cooking cape and your quest cape to me

Lol well I'm about 3-4 playing days away from the Quest Cape, and then I'll show you both! Lol.

.... -.- ur making me do this are you... you really are ..... fine ill bet big

beat that heh

~~~legoman187~~~

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I hate when I get mental images of Tif'ers in my head and they get ruined :wall:

How old are you in your first picture?

Im 17 in all of them (the one where I'm on the hospital bed with my newborn son, I've only been 15 for 5 days, the other one I was about 17 1/2 lol.

Stupid noob get back to farming them fields!

Come on I want to see that sweat dripping onto a Quest cape!

Go WORK NOW!!!!!!

<3

Congratz on 61 Thieving

I'm workin on it! Lol thanks.

whipit.jpg

LOL this is so you!

And hahahaha you have to farm!!!!

<3

Lol I know right...I didn't even finish the run last night, I was so tired.

Anyways...now I have 4 quests to do (but I have the reqs for the new one).

very well worthy adversary deal with this

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

=[)

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~