Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

I'm 17 years young, and I'm a very proud father (yeah, that's right, got a problem with it?)! I had a healthy baby boy on July 1st, 2008. He was 9lbs 4oz (I told you he was healthy!). He's since then grown even more, and means the world to me (he has to share that love with his mother though ).

Hey, I would just like to say you should be proud of yourself for not being a duche to your son. (Like other people I know :? ) ::'

Thanks! I know what you mean, the dude that helped give birth to me (he hasn't earned the right to be called "father") ran out when he found out my mom was pregnant, and he's never been in my life. I wanted to make sure I was there for my son. Thanks again!

W00t 200th post!

Anyway, my "father" was a ***** to me as well, and he used to abuse me for no reason. Then when my parents got divorced, he came to me begging for me to ask my mum to "get the family back together again". Well, thats an extremely summarized version, but its really really complicated.

I'm sorry to hear that, those kind of guys give fathers a bad name.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vulxai you should change you Sig Link color i hurts my eyes and cant read it =p

Lol it's just suppose to grab your attention.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I just received a weird-looking pm, telling me to vote in some Mechscape poll, and it claimed to be from Tip.It. However, on further examination, I realized that the website they linked me to was a fake. Which was really lucky for me because I think my password would have been scammed! So, if you received this pm too, do NOT enter your password on the website! (Just thought I'd tell you because I nearly got password-scammed, and can't imagine how many people would be scammed of their passwords).

Yup, so thats it from me, please pass the message!

I just received a weird-looking pm, telling me to vote in some Mechscape poll, and it claimed to be from Tip.It. However, on further examination, I realized that the website they linked me to was a fake. Which was really lucky for me because I think my password would have been scammed! So, if you received this pm too, do NOT enter your password on the website! (Just thought I'd tell you because I nearly got password-scammed, and can't imagine how many people would be scammed of their passwords).

Yup, so thats it from me, please pass the message!

Thanks for the warning, strtalonn!

Nice little blog, even though it is as you say quite random. Good luck with 99 cooking.

Lol it is quite random, and thanks!

Dude your son is soo awesomely cool!! i know he'll utrn out great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

naise pictures!

your son is awesome.

Cute <3:

Lol thanks!

Good luck with your goals. Without notice, they will be around the corner you'll see ;)

Thanks...and this is a pretty big corner!

Dude your son is soo awesomely cool!! i know he'll utrn out great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lol thanks!

The green for the Blog link is much better i can read it =p the red was rather unreadable ^^

Lol thanks for letting me know, I didn't really look at my sig too much.

The green for the Blog link is much better i can read it =p the red was rather unreadable ^^

i kinda liked the red :P it was all evily :twisted: :evil:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

~ HEY YOU! Yeah you! Why not visit my blog? ~ < then ~ HEY YOU! Yeah you! Why not visit my blog? ~

lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

i kinda liked the red :P it was all evily :twisted: :evil:

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol well I'm not evil! I'm only kindness impaired.

Oh and thank you for letting me Join T.A.S I like the people there nice.

And its nice getting to know more people on RS.

Oh no problem! Glad to have you with us!

~ HEY YOU! Yeah you! Why not visit my blog? ~ < then ~ HEY YOU! Yeah you! Why not visit my blog? ~

lol

~~~legoman187~~~

~ HEY YOU! Yeah you! Why not visit my blog? ~ < than legoman187 :lol:

In other news: I took a short break from cooking to do a little leveling for the tip.it war. I'll have gone up from 77-79 in atk, str, and def by time the war begins, I won't be much help, but I'll do what I can. After the war, I'll be back to cooking until 99, and then I'll probably be doing things to make about 11m, and then get my construction to 69 (a lil over 4m) and build my house (a lil over 7m) :thumbsup:. I'll be doing some charm hunting as well in order to get to 71 summoning. I figured by time I get 71 summoning, I'll have 85 atk, str, and def, and 86 hp. And THEN after that, I don't know...probably just do some random skilling, I guess.

Oh tip.it war? Hmm I think I'm not really good at fighting :oops:

Niether am I, lol, but I can't really hurt tip.it's forces.

Actually, the leprechaun says he's going to cut your foot off! :ohnoes:

thta is one sick puppy :P . the great thing about them though is now they note farming stuff including grimy herbs(not clean ones though)

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Back you evil leprachan!

And thanks!

EDIT: I wasn't able to make it to the war :(. From what I heard, Tip.it did pretty well, considering it wasn't really a Corr vs. Tip.it war, but to all those who made it, good job!

I was taking care of my son, which I didn't plan on having him today, but it's always fun having him.