Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're progressing in cooking so fast :o

Nice work, Violin! :XD:

Lol I've been level 87 for quite a few weeks now (may even be pushing more than a month, close to a month and a half lol). Thanks anklemagistrate!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• 4 weeks later...

have you quit vulx you make me sad :(

once i get 92 you have a month to catch up

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 1 month later...
have you quit vulx you make me sad :(

once i get 92 you have a month to catch up

~~~legoman187~~~

I haven't quit, per se, I've just been too damn busy to hop on lol. What, with the Army National Guard, my son, my senior project, and all the other crap that I have lol.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Good Luck! (fellow cooking lover) CONGRATZ on the healthy baby too man!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Good Luck! (fellow cooking lover) CONGRATZ on the healthy baby too man!!!

Thanks, and Thanks! It feels like he was just born yesterday, now he's over 7 months old, and crawling all over!

Nice cooking level! Gl on 99, Cooking is such a hawt cape cos its purple :P

Thanks! And I've been a fan of the dark purple cooking cape!

Well, I got a new phone today! It's a Casio G'zOne Boulder. Built to Military Specifications for extra durability, shock resistant, and a little water-proof! That's what I need, seeing as how I've broke three phones in a row (One dropped in slush, the second dropped when I got out of a truck, and the third...well, the third broke...when it hit the wall...but that wasn't my fault! The wall broke it, not me!). I spent the day with my son mostly though, I'll probably hop on Rune when I get back home from dropping him off, but I highly doubt I'll reach 89 by tonight (like...between 300-400k more xp til 89 right now, I think).

Today I actually was asked by my unit's Commander to come in and check out the unit (I'm in a temporary RSP unit until I get back from training, then I'll go to my actual unit, which is where I went today). A quilt foundation came in and gave every soldier a quilt, so I got a quilt, and they let me shoot the M16's, and check out a grenade launcher (obviously not shoot it!), and then one of the sergeants to us (it was me and one of my friends who goes to school with me and goes to the same RSP) over to the motorpool and check out the trucks (we're truck drivers), then we went back, ate some food, and then did some PT, which consisted of various ladders and then 5 games of dodgeball.

On RS, I got 89 cooking (about 382k xp til 90).

I also edited the cooking pictures section because I realized I only had until 82 uploaded, so I uploaded 83-89.

OMG you better not get 99 before me!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

OMG you better not get 99 before me!!!

Lol who knows! There's some weeks I won't be able to get on at all, so you might have a chance! ;)

Long time ago that I have posted here :shock:

Keep on going <3:

Lol over two months! And thanks!

i love pie mr. president

Barack Obama 8-)
:mrgreen:

i am not a cannibal

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

i love pie mr. president

Barack Obama 8-)
:mrgreen:

i am not a cannibal

~~~legoman187~~~

I think you need to expand on to something else other than pies, because I believe in change! Yes we can!

Today I didn't get any playing in. I'm now the co-leader of The Ancient Skillerz. I saw a post requesting help in starting up a skilling clan, so I offered my help, and she made me Leader with her. So I was helping get all that set-up. So I should be able to get some playing in tomorrow (maybe, my son and his mom are both sick, and she said it's best if I don't go up there tomorrow unless she needs help, so depending on if she needs help tomorrow, I may or may not be on until after 23:00 CST).

Tell your wife and son to become better soon!

We don't want to be america's first wife To be sick.!

Dear mr. president ^^ <3:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Tell your wife and son to become better soon!

We don't want to be america's first wife To be sick.!

Dear mr. president ^^ <3:

Lol, well actually, his mom is just my friend, we split up a few months back, but remained friends. But I'll tell them Sofie says to get better ;).

Ooh i'm sorry.

Didn't know ;)

Anyhows! Tell her to get better quick ::' :lol: <3:

Oh that's alright, no harm done!

And she said thanks lol.

I got 90 cooking today (5,384,313 xp), so I'm about 38% of the way to 99. That's my first skill in the 90's in two years of this account (and it quite a few years of playing). Oh well.

i have an idea once you get 92 cook i wont get back to fm cause i wont have the time :P

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~