Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

Hi there Vul!

I'd like to Wish you the best of luck on all your goals, and i like your blog. :) Keep going!

Thanks a lot, Ximigda!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had to be 18 to be in the army.

Nope, 17 with parental consent.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

return bump

~~~Legoman187~~~

Lol thanks for that!

You drive trucks. Where?

That's what I will be doing, I'm not done with my training yet (school time). And as an 88m, I won't be driving all the time, unless the governor has a mission for us, usually my drills will consist of learning the ins and outs of my truck. Right now, during school, I attend an RSP unit, which drills each month. We just do some PT, some classes, team building exercises and that sort.

Nice blog. I especially like the photo at the beginning!

Nice job so far, and good luck!

Lol I liked it too, it's something you don't see in every blog. And thanks, good luck to you too!

That's what I will be doing, I'm not done with my training yet (school time). And as an 88m, I won't be driving all the time, unless the governor has a mission for us, usually my drills will consist of learning the ins and outs of my truck. Right now, during school, I attend an RSP unit, which drills each month. We just do some PT, some classes, team building exercises and that sort.

Cool. :thumbsup:

acheron.jpg

Cool. :thumbsup:

Yep! Are you in the forces or have been?

Yep! Are you in the forces or have been?

No, I'm just interested in what it's like to be in the army at that age since I'm around that age.

Ah, well if you want to know anything, let me know. You have to do some research though to make sure the military life is for you, and the kind of job you want.

Ah, well if you want to know anything, let me know. You have to do some research though to make sure the military life is for you, and the kind of job you want.

For the record, I said I was interested in what it's like to be in the army. I however am not interested in joining the army.

acheron.jpg

For the record, I said I was interested in what it's like to be in the army. I however am not interested in joining the army.

Ah, I misinterpreted that.

Have you ever been shot at?

No, I haven't been shot at.

Have you shot at someone?

:twss:

Kidd-ing... <- :twss:

~ Captainkidd

Lol I've aimed an m16 at someone, but never shot anyone.

Nice blog you have here.

If you don't mind me asking, was it planned to get your baby? Or was it a "accident" (As how I'd call it if it was unplanned)

Serious question.

Thank you!

It was planned, we knew we were ready to start a family (everyone's different and have different times to be ready, our time was then), we knew he'd be raised very well by us, and that's exactly what's happened.

hmm perhaps we should race to 100 pages :ugeek: . lol

jk. my purple cat looks kind of strange he doesn't look evil enough to be the minion of some sort of evil triumvirate(zaros, saradomin, zammy. GUTHIX ALL THE WAY WOOOOOOOOT :lol: ). although he could be evil because he is purple i never can tell. althogh now that i think about is zaros is purple so maybe he is zaros :o

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

hmm perhaps we should race to 100 pages :ugeek: . lol

jk. my purple cat looks kind of strange he doesn't look evil enough to be the minion of some sort of evil triumvirate(zaros, saradomin, zammy. GUTHIX ALL THE WAY WOOOOOOOOT :lol: ). although he could be evil because he is purple i never can tell. althogh now that i think about is zaros is purple so maybe he is zaros :o

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol you have too much of a headstart..and yours is more popular! I'd rather walk with my terrorbird than a Prince* Cat lol.

* The singer Prince.

lol id prefer to walk with my mr snuffles (squirrle). he is so cute yet grows so slow. i dont know. what ever. stop pestering me about it !@!@!@!@

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

lol id prefer to walk with my mr snuffles (squirrle). he is so cute yet grows so slow. i dont know. what ever. stop pestering me about it !@!@!@!@

~~~legoman187~~~

I'd rather walk with my penguin! TBH, I want a monkey, but that's a hiiiiigh summoning level, its like 90 I think.