Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

gratz on 101 posts and page 6

and lol animal

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz on 101 posts and page 6

and lol animal

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol thanks guys. I haven't been playing for a little bit now because I've been planning something special for my girlfriend.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I have had no time to play this weekend because I had my guard drill. It went pretty successful, at the end, I was awarded a coin (a military award) for my excellent leadership skills and for improving the most from the past month, so I was pretty estatic about that. Other than that, I'll probably start up again later tonight with some more cooking. I'm going to try and get a level or two tonight.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yay grats on the award! :twss:

Thanks!

I didn't get a dang thing done! I was about to play, and then some things came up. Oh well, that's life lol. I'm getting on now, so maybe I can get stuff done.

fancy award

my next question is why is it more important then your child?!? 8-)

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

fancy award

my next question is why is it more important then your child?!? 8-)

~~~legoman187~~~

Outdated picture lol.

lol i guess i need a new one hmm ill go look for a nice piece of pie

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

lol i guess i need a new one hmm ill go look for a nice piece of pie

~~~legoman187~~~

When I get a good picture of him on my computer, it'll probably be that...I have a lot of pictures of him, just none on my computer lol.

I got 85 cook tonight, and 1600 total milestone! And now my bed is calling my name...seriously, it's standing right by my ear screaming into a blowhorn, so I think I'm going to go ahead and sleep.

I got 86 cook and finished up the swordies I had with only 13k xp til 87. So then I went MTK and got some extra swordies to cook and got 87 cook, and I sold all my cooked swordies, then bought some more! 22k/75k fish cooked.

gratz vulxai

~~~legoman187~~~

Thanks, I just got a new game for my ps2, so I haven't been on lol.

i have notice lol

well i am at 79 fm now ... im thinking maybe a race to 99s? you cook me fm ... think about it.

although i am a bit behind you .... :-k

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

i have notice lol

well i am at 79 fm now ... im thinking maybe a race to 99s? you cook me fm ... think about it.

although i am a bit behind you .... :-k

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol I'm down.

lol

well if you want to and now wher to do the race goal bar then im all for it

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

lol

well if you want to and now wher to do the race goal bar then im all for it

~~~legoman187~~~

Still haven't been playing...I'll get to it eventually...

Good Luck Babe. :thumbsup:

New Page <3:

Thanks! And thanks for the new page lol!

DOuble Thanks? \' :-X =; O:) :-w :-k :notalk: :uhh: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Yep, you got a double thanks! Doesn't that make you feel special ;).

I still haven't really played, in my brit lit class, we had to read a novel (which is due by friday...I just started my 274 page book yesterday) and write a 5-10 page essay which is due Monday. Then I have semester tests next thursday and friday...so I might hop on sometime soon...maybe...lol.