Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so 92 now eh?

hmmm

~~~legoman187~~~

Yup, 6,914,653xp compared to your 6,634,262 firemaking xp...better get back on that! You're halfway to the ultimate tree killer! Lol.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Do you think I could have that Ancient Skillerz siggy as well (for my TIF forum account)? :P It looks cool, and it'd help promote the clan too lol.

I'll probably spam the forums later when I'm back from tennis :P

Do you think I could have that Ancient Skillerz siggy as well (for my TIF forum account)? :P It looks cool, and it'd help promote the clan too lol.

I'll probably spam the forums later when I'm back from tennis :P

Yep, http://ancientskillerz.ipbfree.com/inde ... owtopic=19 that's the link to the topic on our forums with a few different ones you can choose from!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

EVIL LINK!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jk im sure it is fine :-k

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

EVIL LINK!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jk im sure it is fine :-k

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol you're an evil link!

Its not evil :P

Nope, but Lego sure is! :thumbsup:

evil link tries to stop good link from saving princes zelda. i never liked her anyway

muahahahhahahahahhahhaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

evil link tries to stop good link from saving princes zelda. i never liked her anyway

muahahahhahahahahhahhaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~~~legoman187~~~

Is it sad that I just played Zelda (I'm talking old school Ocarina of Time from the n64 Zelda) a few nights ago?

this place is evil :?

:-# #-o

Loving it more and more since you are back <3:

Lol. What did you do since I was at drill and you couldn't talk to me?! :shock: Lol jk.

I was going to go for 99 cooking because my favorite color is purple lol

But never tried lol =p

GL on 99

Lol you should, it's great fun! :roll:

Thanks, Tanis!

stalled at 92 cook are we?

now it is time for me to pull 99 fm out of thin air muahahahhahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . not really im having to much fun with herby and farm lol the two seemingly most boring skills of the game

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

stalled at 92 cook are we?

now it is time for me to pull 99 fm out of thin air muahahahhahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . not really im having to much fun with herby and farm lol the two seemingly most boring skills of the game

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol not stalled, I had drill weekend, and I just haven't been able to get onto rs yet.

I just saw a pic of your son <3:

So Fakking sweet!! Ooh realy.

Probably out of date tough. I love it so! <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Me and you should race to between 99 cooking and 99 fletching ;) i will most likely add it to my blog tonight...

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

I just saw a pic of your son <3:

So Fakking sweet!! Ooh realy.

Probably out of date tough. I love it so! <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Lol thanks! It's maybe a month or two old. I'll see if I can upload one tonight, as I'm going there here in a minute.

Me and you should race to between 99 cooking and 99 fletching ;) i will most likely add it to my blog tonight...

Lol alright, I'll probably lose, but I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. Lol, part of my warrior's ethos there.

If u post a pic of you and You're son cuddling I'll post a pic of me WHen I was like 2 Years old :lol:

Deal??

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

If u post a pic of you and You're son cuddling I'll post a pic of me WHen I was like 2 Years old :lol:

Deal??

Lol he wasn't cuddly today, but I'm sure I can find one that's really outdated though.

EDIT: Okay, Sophie, JUST FOR YOU, I added a real life section on my blog, and it has the pictures that I have with me and my son in them. You might notice a pattern...with me sleeping lol. I hate pictures, so it's usually hard to get me in them awake.

Wow, I'm pulling a Lego! I've been 92 for a little while now...I should be able to get 93 tonight though...if not, definitely by tomorrow.

I'm 17 years young, and I'm a very proud father (yeah, that's right, got a problem with it?)! I had a healthy baby boy on July 1st, 2008. He was 9lbs 4oz (I told you he was healthy!). He's since then grown even more, and means the world to me (he has to share that love with his mother though ).

Hey, I would just like to say you should be proud of yourself for not being a duche to your son. (Like other people I know :? ) ::'

I'm 17 years young, and I'm a very proud father (yeah, that's right, got a problem with it?)! I had a healthy baby boy on July 1st, 2008. He was 9lbs 4oz (I told you he was healthy!). He's since then grown even more, and means the world to me (he has to share that love with his mother though ).

Hey, I would just like to say you should be proud of yourself for not being a duche to your son. (Like other people I know :? ) ::'

Thanks! I know what you mean, the dude that helped give birth to me (he hasn't earned the right to be called "father") ran out when he found out my mom was pregnant, and he's never been in my life. I wanted to make sure I was there for my son. Thanks again!

Thanks! I know what you mean, the dude that helped give birth to me (he hasn't earned the right to be called "father") ran out when he found out my mom was pregnant, and he's never been in my life. I wanted to make sure I was there for my son. Thanks again!

W00t 200th post!

Anyway, my "father" was a ***** to me as well, and he used to abuse me for no reason. Then when my parents got divorced, he came to me begging for me to ask my mum to "get the family back together again". Well, thats an extremely summarized version, but its really really complicated.