Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300th post \' :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol actually you're 299th, Cruz was 300th.

300th reply ;)

:P :twss:

*gets ready for party*

Lol then my next 99 will probably be another year from now!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

actually i think i was 300th post............ b4 i posted the thing said 299 after it said 300 so ... now that i look back at it is says this is 303 .... im confuseled... nope im right this is 303.. vulx's is 302 cruz's is 301 and my other one is 300 woooot i win thank you Logic

unless you mean the 300th one after your first post in which case yeah cruz gets it... but who cares about that anyway.. :P

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

actually i think i was 300th post............ b4 i posted the thing said 299 after it said 300 so ... now that i look back at it is says this is 303 .... im confuseled... nope im right this is 303.. vulx's is 302 cruz's is 301 and my other one is 300 woooot i win thank you Logic

unless you mean the 300th one after your first post in which case yeah cruz gets it... but who cares about that anyway.. :P

~~~legoman187~~~

Hmm, when I looked at it, it said 300 posts and Cruz was the last one that posted...oh well!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

Hmm, when I looked at it, it said 300 posts and Cruz was the last one that posted...oh well!

The difference is the one at the bottom of the page counts Vulx's big bloggy post as the first post, where the part you see from the blogscape forum doesn't.

Amaranth_GTO.png

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

The difference is the one at the bottom of the page counts Vulx's big bloggy post as the first post, where the part you see from the blogscape forum doesn't.

what?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

[hide=huge quote]

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

[/hide]

Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks, Cruz!

[hide=another huge quote]

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

what?

~~~legoman187~~~

[/hide]

From the forums page, it doesn't count my first post as a post count, but inside here (at the bottom, it says how many posts), it counts my first post as a post count.

Gratz on 98. It sucks that I can make it to your party :(

Thanks! And that's ok, thanks for the support though!

[hide=huge quote]

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

[/hide]

Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks, Cruz!

[hide=another huge quote]

~~~legoman187~~~

300th reply ;)

*gets ready for party*

~~~legoman187~~~

what?

~~~legoman187~~~

[/hide]

From the forums page, it doesn't count my first post as a post count, but inside here (at the bottom, it says how many posts), it counts my first post as a post count.

Gratz on 98. It sucks that I can make it to your party :(

Thanks! And that's ok, thanks for the support though!

Wow did I say spell can't wrong?!? :wall:

Btw, change the name of your blog to 98 cooking :thumbsup:

Wow did I say spell can't wrong?!? :wall:

Btw, change the name of your blog to 98 cooking :thumbsup:

Lol I didn't notice that, I just read it as "can't". And nice catch!

Uh oh...*gets ready for yelling* I accidentally got 99 cooking. Funny thing is, I just told strtalonn that I would probably accidentally get it, too. I misread the cooking guide, so the fish I was cooking to lower my xp was a looot more than I thought. I heard the bells go off and I was like "What the [cabbage]!!" So to all those who wanted to see me get 99 cooking, I'm sorry. If I happen to get another 99, I'll try not to accidentally get it again (but don't hold me to it!). Once again, sorry everyone (especially Tanis and Talonn...I'm gonna hear about it in Vent tomorrow!). I'll upload the pics.

Uh oh...*gets ready for yelling* I accidentally got 99 cooking. Funny thing is, I just told strtalonn that I would probably accidentally get it, too. I misread the cooking guide, so the fish I was cooking to lower my xp was a looot more than I thought. I heard the bells go off and I was like "What the [cabbage]!!" So to all those who wanted to see me get 99 cooking, I'm sorry. If I happen to get another 99, I'll try not to accidentally get it again (but don't hold me to it!). Once again, sorry everyone (especially Tanis and Talonn...I'm gonna hear about it in Vent tomorrow!). I'll upload the pics.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :( Accidently getting levels is very frustrating.

Well congratulations!! :thumbsup: \' =D> Good luck with whatever is next!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :( Accidently getting levels is very frustrating.

Well congratulations!! :thumbsup: \' =D> Good luck with whatever is next!

Thanks, Tripsis. Yeah it is! It was my fault though, I looked at the cooking level needed and thought that was the experience gained.

And thanks! It takes most like a couple weeks, took me like 3 months of playing lol.

And thanks again!

09-03-14003612.png

As you can see, the fire I used was turned to ashes, that's because I was sitting on that page confused for a little while lol.

That is [cabbage]!

I wanted to be at your party :? :wall:

BUt Ubergratzness anyway!!

that's awesome \'

Still throw a litle party please?? ;)

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

*grubble grubble grubble* well i don;t know stratloon much or tanis so i might not go now but if your there i'll still go.... oh btw

CONGRATZ ON 99 COOKING!!!!!!!!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

That is [cabbage]!

I wanted to be at your party :? :wall:

BUt Ubergratzness anyway!!

that's awesome \'

Still throw a litle party please?? ;)

I know, and thanks! Lol of what? Me buying the cape?

*grubble grubble grubble* well i don;t know stratloon much or tanis so i might not go now but if your there i'll still go.... oh btw

CONGRATZ ON 99 COOKING!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

=D> Congratulations on 99 fail cooking =D>

You crossed out the wrong word lol.

You don't fail :shame: :shame:

I fail at reading cooking guides lol.