Cricket!

jemathonical

Don't know much about cricket myself but from what friends have told me Bangladesh is apparently a pretty crap side and NZ managed a record away victory but its kinda worrying to see NZ be made to stretch against minnows considering there will be much more strong competition later.

eggzs.png

Don't know much about cricket myself but from what friends have told me Bangladesh is apparently a pretty crap side and NZ managed a record away victory but its kinda worrying to see NZ be made to stretch against minnows considering there will be much more strong competition later.

havent you learnt about nz sport?

it doesnt matter how much we are losing or winning by or who we are playing, the outcome has no relation. look at the nrl

NICKELEY102.png

No mention of Sachin's awesomeness yet?! :o

What a legend the guy is, I wish I had been a bit older when he played for Yorkshire, would have been great to see him in live action.

I hope Ponting doesn't catch up with him too. :mrgreen:

Ha when he got it the fireworks went on for ages :P

India are pretty much owning right now...

And NZ chasing 314, I don't know how that'll end.

[/faildoomy]

Cricket!

I'm still waiting to bump the Ashes thread I made in 2006 for the next ashes :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

No mention of Sachin's awesomeness yet?! :o

What a legend the guy is, I wish I had been a bit older when he played for Yorkshire, would have been great to see him in live action.

I hope Ponting doesn't catch up with him too. :mrgreen:

Ha when he got it the fireworks went on for ages :P

India are pretty much owning right now...

And NZ chasing 314, I don't know how that'll end.

[/faildoomy]

Cricket!

I'm still waiting to bump the Ashes thread I made in 2006 for the next ashes :D

At least my countries team didn't lose :P

Ashes....Hmm, Aus should win that easy imo.

I think Aus are getting hit pretty hard by their older players starting to retire.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Yeh Doomy, I'd like to congratulate New Zealand on beating Bangladesh. That's giant killing stuff right there :P.

Can't wait until you Kiwis come over here and get wooped. :)

You made me fall out of my chair Laughing :lol:

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

Can't really make a judgement on the ashes just yet, obviously Australia are favourites, but we haven't really seen England under KP yet minus one meaningless test. We'll probably be able to make a better judgement at the end of the winter (summer for you lot -.- ) after Aus and Eng have both toured India and your lots tests against Zaffers.

iteme3721.jpg

Can't really make a judgement on the ashes just yet, obviously Australia are favourites, but we haven't really seen England under KP yet minus one meaningless test. We'll probably be able to make a better judgement at the end of the winter (summer for you lot -.- ) after Aus and Eng have both toured India and your lots tests against Zaffers.

It is 'England' afterall, I think Australia are in with a 98% chance of winning as long as Symonds doesn't go out partying.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

It is 'England' afterall, I think Australia are in with a 98% chance of winning as long as Symonds doesn't go out partying.

Speaking of Symonds, today he got a golden duck for QLD. I doubt that he's going to be let back into the test side on this form. For his sake I hope he gets a couple of huge scores, because when he's on he's awesome to watch.

Speaking of Symonds, today he got a golden duck for QLD. I doubt that he's going to be let back into the test side on this form. For his sake I hope he gets a couple of huge scores, because when he's on he's awesome to watch.

He's got a fair bit of pressure on him, mainly from the media. Every game he has to try and prove himself and that makes getting runs much harder. he just needs to play his game. Hope he gets in.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

[hide=]

He's got a fair bit of pressure on him, mainly from the media. Every game he has to try and prove himself and that makes getting runs much harder. he just needs to play his game. Hope he gets in.

[/hide]

I agree with the decision to send him home though, he can't run around partying all the time.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It's not just his form I'm that concerned about it's kind of his attitude as well, at least at the moment. It's almost like he's been treating cricket more as a hobby than a career.

What's cricket? I think it's like baseball?

it's kinda like baseball, but 100 times better =D>

Search it on youtube, there's 100's of videos.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The rain finally stopped and NZ started playing.

I batted well today, I'm better at sweep shots then I thought :D

And I'm having trouble I've never had- Not spinning the ball. It's an artificial of cours ebut even then it usually turns a little :|

India so [bleep] awesome atm, I'm worried England will be taken to the cleaners when we tour there. :(

Don't worry about it, just realise you will :P

:mrgreen:

Current test looks like it's heading for a draw. -.-

Stanford Super match thing tomorrow. That whole thing has turned into an absolute farce. Don't like 20/20 at all really and I think either 20/20 or one dayers should be scrapped.

iteme3721.jpg

Played school cricket today. Fielded first and rolled them for 40 odd. Had a bat and we got their total with only 2 wickets down, we decided to keep playing for 10ish more overs. I went in number five, only had 4-5 overs to bat so I went in swinging. Got 42 off about 15 balls, then had to retire

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg