Noob or Nerd?

Anselm300

Pvp in Lumbridge is the worst. You kill someone and get there stuff. You then run back to bank to bank any good stuff you have. This is when the guy chasing you calls you a noob and the guy you kill calls you a nerd. This is why i usually turn pub chat off although i like to make threating noises to scare my opponent :)

Trepid%20Druid.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

face it, unless the world suddenly changes, people are gonna be pissed at the people who wrong them. deal.

god must be a builder. his original quote said six days, he didnt finish on time, he buggered off, didnt make a good job of it in the first place, and he still hasnt finished.

It's strange that both words have similar connotations and meanings, yet they are opposites of each other when you think about it. \'

Noob = New Player

Nerd = Antisocial No Lifer

Yet flamers use them interchangeable. That shows a lot about their position: The more insults they throw, the more likely they are to hurt you.

As some-tif'ers-signature-whose-name-escapes-me once said, anyone better than you is a nerd, anyone weaker is a noob.

Believe it :lol: , it's just how some people act.

That's what I say too, it's the general formula.

Generally im nice to people on runescape, but there's just a large amount of punks out there who decide to trash you either cuz they're bitter or for no reason. Then they start an argument with you which could go on forever, which is why you should throw em on ignore. Noone wins. Classic example of nerd/noob interchangeable arguments, This guy at clan wars says to me "99 agility? wow youre a nerd. I burned you." Sure kid... sure. Meanwhile his friend is trying to diss me because I don't have barrows gloves, and he says my other 99's are fletching and cooking... so i'm a noob? But wait I have 99 agility so I must be a nerd?

Never have I come across so many idiots in the old days playing... but a lot less people played so there you go.

sig3bh7.png

Noob, Nerd

Ive stopped bothering i played computer games since 12 years back, Counterstrike, WOW, EQ, DAoc, Diablo, Wc3, Starcraft... its everywhere in all those games, afterawhile, you actually laugh at ppl that call you nerd/noob, its pure jelousy they dont have anything good to say they start harrasing you.

Dont listen (they wish they were as skilled as you, or had the stats as you do) ;)

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

When pc'ing, Some guy, 4 cb lvls higher (he was 106, I was 102) goes:

Guy X: Derbo.

me: Yeh?

Guy X: str lvl?

me: 89, you?

Guy X: Str noob.

Guy X: My Strength level is 82.

me: Wait.. what?

That guy was pathetic. I know what you feel, good man.

DERBO_PK.png

nice.jpg

derbo_pk.png

lawwlzz omg ur crying bc u gawet called a nub lawlz whet a nub lawwlz

-That is probably how I would respond to this [cabbage] in game.

You're a glorified troll, begone.

wth do you mean "glorified"? Im not "glorified"! Do you see anyone agree with me, ever? You are just a whiner who whines about minor insults. After 7 years you sahuld be used to it......nubcake. No matter what Jag does they can never remove you overly sensitive people form the game.....why cant they get rid of bad stuff? why does it always have to be the good stuff that goes?

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

wth do you mean "glorified"? Im not "glorified"! Do you see anyone agree with me, ever? You are just a whiner who whines about minor insults. After 7 years you sahuld be used to it......nubcake. No matter what Jag does they can never remove you overly sensitive people form the game.....why cant they get rid of bad stuff? why does it always have to be the good stuff that goes?

grammar-book.jpg

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

grammar-book.jpg

\

Wouldn't you expect that on an ONLINE FORUM for a ONLINE GAME that people might use the same abbreviations that they use in game?

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

That's very clever coming from a guy named "thedayrsdied" whining about RS not being very fun anymore isn't it?

why cant they get rid of bad stuff? why does it always have to be the good stuff that goes?

Still crying about the wildy? :lol:

I don't really miss the old wildy tbh :P in fact i hated it-revenants suck but theyre easier to avoid than pkers

why cant they get rid of bad stuff? why does it always have to be the good stuff that goes?

Still crying about the wildy? :lol:

I don't really miss the old wildy tbh :P in fact i hated it-revenants suck but theyre easier to avoid than pkers

Oh sorry, that wasn't directed to you, it was to thedayrsdied, as my quote is from him ::'

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage