My First Sig!!!!! LOOK!

OHolyO

myfirstsigcopy7wv.png

I made a border and I made the legs more visble with a lil shading magic :D

myfirstsigcopy7hl.png

Ok keep in mind that this is my very first sig that i have ever attempted to make.

Black Of Old is one of my runey accounts.

I have been looking at alot of other sigs to get ideas and to try to get an idea of how to make a sig.

This sig took me 2 days and i worked pretty hard on it.

I used PS7 to make it. I downloaded it the same day i started makin this sig.

I DID NOT COPY PASTE AT ALL! (im flattered :oops: axeraider and teenageloser that you thought i did actually) But I didnt!

I hope you like my sig!

Looks pretty good. Especially for a first try. In fact, I'll give it a 9/10. You misspelled the word "what". Though... you probably meant to :shock: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

you copy and pasted alot :roll:

Typical worthless post by Axeraider.

OT: You're on the right track, I'll tell ya that much. Don't pull things from rs and trace over them to make it look "pixel." Give it your own touch and do it by yourself. Also develop the bg more, even though it's not the main focus a good bg means a lot. For your linework, try and smooth it out, seems a bit rough at the moment. I like the express on the guys face, that's good. I know his pants are probably black but you should still be able to see legs. Not bad for a first but still a lot to be desired. Especially on the text portion.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! I did not copy and paste at all!!

im flattered that you think i did actually.

I honestly made every single thing there my self!

I did NOT copy paste!

you copy and pasted alot :roll:

Typical worthless post by Axeraider.

OT: You're on the right track, I'll tell ya that much. Don't pull things from rs and trace over them to make it look "pixel." Give it your own touch and do it by yourself. Also develop the bg more, even though it's not the main focus a good bg means a lot. For your linework, try and smooth it out, seems a bit rough at the moment. I like the express on the guys face, that's good. I know his pants are probably black but you should still be able to see legs. Not bad for a first but still a lot to be desired. Especially on the text portion.

it seems like everytime i do something wrong, you come out and flame me, oh and then whenever i do something im proud of, you never comment on it. never.

Hah zeeky, your crazy, even a monkey could see that my sigs are better than this, it was an unnecessary comment and your just building on a flame started by teen. now honestly what was the point of it? to make me feel bad? oh im just pouring my heart out! God.

EDIT: Comment was a bit harsh, i dont want to start anything zeeky but im not taking it back. however i just want you to know im not going to start a fight.

I said you copy and pasted because i noticed how alot of the things look the same. such as each pouch looks the same, each mask looks the same, each party hat looks the same. If nobody can see that, well then im sorry but you need some new eyes... the only difference is the color and shading.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

wats wrong with copy pasting the masks and p hats? They are supposed to look the same but different colors anyways.....

If by the way they are positioned is wat you mean i see wat you mean. But hey. This IS my first sig.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! I did not copy and paste at all!!

im flattered that you think i did actually.

I honestly made every single thing there my self!

I did NOT copy paste!

uhh, thats whats wrong with it.

girlsigfi1.png

The background is horrible..

Maybe you should change the font..

Also you could change the legg again? I still don't see it proper..

OffTopic:Axeraider owns this topic :P

It's funny because Axeraider really isn't that good a Pixeler yet he acts like some sort of 1337 Master on all sorts of posts.

It's funny, because you act like a god of Runescape that can set all prices, while you're actually not. Hi Mr. Hypocrit.

Then Holy, I think you steal a bit of other peoples ideas. The sig you currently have is TOTALLY ripped off off Noktux's sig. From the banner to the hiding of the weapon. The sig itself is ok. But there's something missing. A SANTA HAT. :D

Anyway, looking good now, 8,5/10

it seems like everytime i do something wrong, you come out and flame me, oh and then whenever i do something im proud of, you never comment on it. never.

Hah zeeky, your crazy, even a monkey could see that my sigs are better than this, it was an unnecessary comment and your just building on a flame started by teen. now honestly what was the point of it? to make me feel bad? oh im just pouring my heart out! God.

EDIT: Comment was a bit harsh, i dont want to start anything zeeky but im not taking it back. however i just want you to know im not going to start a fight.

I said you copy and pasted because i noticed how alot of the things look the same. such as each pouch looks the same, each mask looks the same, each party hat looks the same. If nobody can see that, well then im sorry but you need some new eyes... the only difference is the color and shading.

axeraider I can understand how your feeling, and good on you for being big enough to edit it later however:

1) IMO OHolyO's pic is better than your current sig - your curent sig is nothing special, whereas OHolyO has some good expression oin his, and it's light-hearted.

2) I believe him when he said no copying and pasting - you could count up the number of pixels on each phat, and on each mask. There are so few pixels that it wouldn't be hard (especially not if your a bit of a perfectionist like myself, and possibly OHolyO) to get it pixel perfect; all it takes is zoom and time.

OHolyO: I like your pic. Like I said, light-hearted, and I particularly like the expression. Only suggestions are possibly a different font - the letters are just slightly... messy. And more contrast from the edge of the legs and shirt to the cape (or alternatively no contrast for shirt/cape). Something like darkening the centre of the cape (a little bit of shadow) and lightening the legs edge might make me give it higher than

9/10

Great first pic!

my current sig is not my latest sig, you should know that. i have worked several aspects of my sigs and have improved. So dont give me any of this his sig is better than your sig crap because i have a random sig genorator and you could have seen a bad signature which ive made a while back or a mess up from just recently.

By the way, he admitted to copy and pasting. check-mate.

thank you for shutting that hypocrit up subse7en, its really annoying because people tend to gang up on one person and try to make them "feel bad" you tell me to calm down but i think you can blame these people who make needless comments like that, and im not outraged about your sig, it looks fine for a firsty i can deny that. But i hate these people who think beating down one person with flames will shut them up, no it will not shut me up and i never will stop fighting for my god damn respect because i sure aint earnin it.

girlsigfi1.png

hey! this is my topic!

Do not turn it into a flame war!

Just be nice people. Go flame each other in a different post, not mine!

Yea sorry axeraider70, i'm a stupid newb who knows nothing and should learn to read...

i figured out you had a random sig *after* i posted that (and i love the randomness) and then looked on another forum and saw a whole lot more of your pic's... some of which I really like! (tho toons not really my style)

Anyway, like OHolyO said... let's get back onto topic - you been doing any more too it/starting any thing new over the last day or so?

Yea sorry axeraider70, i'm a stupid newb who knows nothing and should learn to read...

i figured out you had a random sig *after* i posted that (and i love the randomness) and then looked on another forum and saw a whole lot more of your pic's... some of which I really like! (tho toons not really my style)

Anyway, like OHolyO said... let's get back onto topic - you been doing any more too it/starting any thing new over the last day or so?

well since you said you were sorry, that shows me your a good person and not some average flamer, no hard feelings?

(srry for spammin up topic holy :oops: )

girlsigfi1.png

Ok, i have been trying to use this for a sig but it is too big i guess?

I figured it is becuase it is 32 bit? instead of 24 bit?

Can any1 help me change my sig from 32 to 24 bit.

you cant use bitmaps on tip it, try making it a png.

it is png, when i right click it and go to properties, it says that it is 32 bit or sumthing.

When i look at other sigs made by other people, they are all more detailed then my sig and yet they are smaller sized because they are 24 bit