Rapid? or Accurate?

slaytanicc

Which is better for ranged training? I tryed each one out and with accurate i hit alot less 0's and alot of 11's. With rapid i hit alot of 7's and 8's but also alot of 0's...

Is accurate better ot is rapid better?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Personally i prefer rapid as it actually looks like your character is doing something. Accurate is better if you want higher hits really, but you have to live with it shooting slower.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

If you're powertraining, buy mithril arrows and use rapid.

Ive got a really tight budget. Will i make back all the money spent on arrows if i train at Moss Giants and sell the runes i get there? (Ill bury the big bones)

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Id say probably. if you lose 500 arrows an hour (just a random number i took) and you make 20k an hour in alchs/runes (again random number) and 500 arrows costs like 23k then you be pretty close to breaking even. throw in some randoms you probly break even

just made these numbers up but sounds pheasable. go try it yourself =].

if you had 70 mining or mining/smithing you could mine/super heat the adamant there as you camped that would definately make you money.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Well, looking at your stats, you would be better off doing some speed training, then making cash elsewhere...

I would recommend giant spiders in level 3 SoS, you go in the room, and they auto attack! They don't hit very often or very hard, just bring like salmon or lobbies or pizza.... Wear green d'hide and a rune full helm... You could either use bronze arrows on rapid and don't pick up or steel-mithril and pick them up, I'd use bronze though, as exp should be faster

Hope that helps!

OT: Rapid for training, cause most training monsters are low def...

Greene8535.png

I would say rapid if you want more experience per hour, and accurate if you want more experience out of your arrows. That might sound confusing but here's an example. If you use rapid you ( just an example) use 1.5k arrows, giving you 30k xp in a total of one hour. If you use 1.5k arrows on rapid it would take you an hour and 20 minutes, but woul give you 35k xp. See my point? -.- I hope that helps =D :D

Chaotic_Claw.png

Id say probably. if you lose 500 arrows an hour (just a random number i took) and you make 20k an hour in alchs/runes (again random number) and 500 arrows costs like 23k then you be pretty close to breaking even. throw in some randoms you probly break even

just made these numbers up but sounds pheasable. go try it yourself =].

if you had 70 mining or mining/smithing you could mine/super heat the adamant there as you camped that would definately make you money.

I realize that that's just a random number, but you'd probably lose more like 150-200 arrows (estimate 1000 shots per hour, 80-85% arrow keeping rate).

And to answer your question, rapid is better. It yields a better xp rate and mossies have good drops.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: