Do you follow the PKing "Honor Code?"

Ixindor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: As a final post on this [cabbage] of a thread, I'd guess that 95% of this forum is made of skillers. NONE of you know the first thing about pking. You believe that anything goes is the ultimatum of the rules, when in fact it makes pking not worth it. If both players fight, safe, pray, and run, NO ONE WOULD GET ANYTHING. Your definition of pking is a lose-lose situation, and perhaps that's why you hate it so much. I don't safe or pray because I don't want my opponent to; I want an exciting fight that I can go "Damn that was fun" whether I live or die. If you care about item loss, don't pk. If you care about slightly altering your fighting style to actually give the fight an element of variety and a chance of it ending in someone's death, turn off your protect from melee. Let your health drop below 75%. Don't slam the tab when your chances look bleak. Fight to the death and have fun doing it. And, if making the match a 0-fest and a stalemate is fun to you, don't drag real pkers down with you.

Your "honor code" is complete BS. A farce pulled out of your [wagon] to troll pkers and make an argument appealing to the skiller-engorged forum that this is. I'm headed back to RSC, at least more than 10ish people know a few things about pking there.

Amen. This is the perfect explanation of honor in player killing.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I didn't PvP often in the past, and I haven't had a chance to play since the new updates, but when I start PvPing, I will do anything and everything to kill people in whatever way I can, and I will do whatever it takes to stay alive, including teleporting.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.